Reviews for Stained Glass Rose
This was really good. I hope you decide to update soon. Quasimodo is so adorable (: and I like your characters.
ShadowManipulator7 chapter 15 . 12/17/2014
It's been two years! Please update this story. I'd hate to see such a well-written tale go unfinished.

- ShadowManipulator7 '-.-'
LooneyLockhart chapter 15 . 3/7/2014
really great story! it's been like 2 years since you updated so I'm guessing you've given up on it? It would have been nice to know the ending but I'll just let my imagination take over as to what happens! you've a very good writer.
Thorniko chapter 15 . 9/15/2013
There is nothing quite so awful as that moment when you realize that the fanfiction you have been reading all day and night long, that has captured your interest to the point where you can't think of anything else, is incomplete and hasn't been updated in a year. My three favorite movie/liturature characters of all time are Erik Destler (aka the Phantom of the Opera), Quasimodo, and Edward Scissorhands. However, I, like so many others, was left unsatisfied with the way each of their stories ended. There are plenty of good Phantom and Scissorhands fanfics out there, but this is the ONLY Hunchback of Notre Dame one that I've liked so far (and I've read a lot). So please, I'm BEGGING you, PLEASE finish this story. I don't expect you to drop everything and devote all of your tine to this, I understand that you have other things to do, I simply ask that you don't abandon poor Quasi, not when things are starting to look up for him and especially not when I am at the edge of my seat in suspense. Thank you for your great contribution to the Hunchback of Notre Dame fanfiction collection and have a nice day :)
Guest chapter 15 . 4/28/2013
Oh, Please keep writing this story! I've enjoyed it immensely and I just spent the whole day reading all the chapters so far. It's very good, and I would love to see some sort of awkward hug or a kiss on the forhead with Andie and Quasi. I might even try to draw some fanart of them!
Guest chapter 15 . 4/3/2013
Keep writing! I want to know what happens!
owleyes1213 chapter 15 . 2/18/2013
For the past day and a half, I have been reading this fanfic. I was so absorbed I didn't really comment before. I really do like this. It's hard finding a Quasi romance story on fanfic. Andie is a really good match for Quasi. The way you write about him in this story, his emotions, I feel so awful about his conditions up there, it rips my heart. I am anticipating the growth of Quasi's relationship with Andie :) You really have gotten me addicted to this.

(I mistaked the description by thinking it said Quasi falls for the daughter of a prominent widow. For a couple chapters I keep thinking Isabelle is going to wind up at Notre Dame regardless of status, and run into Quasi XD)
DemonicBrat 13 chapter 15 . 9/24/2012
YAY! I'm so glad that you updated! This story is fantastic and I cant wait to read more
Guest chapter 15 . 9/22/2012
Oh my goodness you updated!-squee!-
Moo Moo Cow The Writer chapter 15 . 9/22/2012
You updated! Wonderful chapter!
Lilly chapter 15 . 9/21/2012
I love it! Please Update Soon!
Mrs. Barnes chapter 15 . 9/20/2012
Hey better late than never! :D
ShyWriter510 chapter 15 . 9/20/2012
Wow, you updated a lot faster than I thought you would! :D I'm so glad that getting back into the groove of this story was easier than you expected. Wonderful chapter! As each one of them are! Can't wait to see how the Festival of Fools goes! Thank you again for updating! :D Can't wait for the next chapter!
Moo Moo Cow The Writer chapter 14 . 9/10/2012
This story is just amazing. I read this story when it was updated regularly but things happened and during that time I got out of the fandom. I've come back to it and remembering this story, found it on my older account. I am so happy that I did. You are just such a fantastic writer and the plot is very interesting and everyone is written so well in character. Though, I am sad to see that the story hasn't been updated in two years, so it probably won't continue. I completely understand though, you probably just got tired of it. Though, if you ever get the inspiration for this fandom again and think you might want to continue this story, THAT WOULD BE AMAZING. I absolutely love this fic. Thank you for at least writing this far into the story. :)
Guest chapter 14 . 9/4/2012
I know you probably don't ever want to look at this fanfic ever again, but if you ever get the inspiration to continue this fic, that would be AMAZING! :D But it's your story so you don't have to if you don't want to. Just know that people will be here to read it if you update :3