Reviews for Stained Glass Rose
HugoFanatic23 chapter 18 . 11/30
I'm begging you to continue this! I've re-read it over 50 times because I love it so much! You have no idea how happy you will make me when you update.
dreamkeaper chapter 3 . 11/1
An amazing chapter. It really touched me deeply. Very good written. Obviously you have not just the talent but also the heart to write a story like this one.
Taranodongirl1 chapter 18 . 9/17
PLEASE CONTINUE!
1MoreInMe1 chapter 18 . 6/1
Quasimodo is so adorable and surprisingly really in character! Good job! Can't wait for the update - even though you said it would take awhile.
HugoFanatic23 chapter 1 . 3/22
Are you planning to continue this story? I love it so much, and I so want to see what happens at the Feast of Fools!
InkWizard chapter 18 . 2/7
This is really good, I'm glad you've decided to continue it.
mathenya2 chapter 18 . 11/29/2016
Love this story! I can't wait for the next chapter. You have no idea how excited I will be when I get that email saying you updated! Feast of Fools time is fast approaching!
S2moviefreak123 chapter 18 . 11/22/2016
Wonderful chapter as always! I love LOVE LOVE your portrayal of Quasi. I predict that he is making himself a mask per Clopin's suggestion. I am anxiously awaiting the next chapterBtw, I remember around the time you stopped writing seeing a few pieces of fanart from you on a site that wasn't Deviantart. For the life of me I can't find them anymore. They were colored drawings of Quasimodo and Andie. If you still have that site and/or those pictures, could you possibly send/share the link? Thanks!
kamikaze-djali chapter 18 . 11/21/2016
This chapter is beautiful. I love how you describe the carefulness of Quasimodo while working the glass. Meryles opinion of Quasimodo is certainly changing for the better. How you wrote his reasoning was lovely. Him turning the plate to look at his own face was also powerful. If he's carving an image of his own face, that is brave of him. What will he do with it?

Andie seems to be getting the right advice from Fay. It will cause a lot of trouble, no doubt. A lady must do what she needs to, to achieve her desires. To turn down a date with Quasimodo would be foolish!
Guest chapter 17 . 11/17/2016
Please please please continue this story! There isn't enough love for Quasi out there, and this is amazing!
Rose chapter 17 . 11/13/2016
Hey welcome back! Another fantastic chapter and yes do please carry this story on, really loving the Andie/quasi relationship and am interested to see where it goes. Can't wait for the festival of fools chapter!
kamikaze-djali chapter 17 . 11/9/2016
This is a very sweet chapter. Clopin and Phoebus are quite funny in their ignorance and foolery.

The last section was adorable & made it clear that Clopin does not mind Quasi all that much. It's a perfect wrap-up to the chapter.
KittyoftheNight chapter 16 . 11/9/2016
I just wanted to say that I'd like to see this story continue. I myself have stories that have been sitting for a while. It's hard getting back up on the writing horse sometimes, but I don't care to abandon my stories either. If nothing else, keep writing because you like your story. That's the reason why I write. Reviews are definitely a plus though, but please, keep writing. Writing is a passion that should not be abandoned.

Kitty
owleyes1213 chapter 16 . 11/4/2016
I'm still interested! I started this a couple years ago and it caught my attention because it was so original in the pairing. You never see Quasimodo having development beyond his scope with Esmeralda and even the typical ones with Madellaine. I'd like to see it complete it's entirely up to you. Best regards!
Nemo chapter 16 . 10/29/2016
hope this story continues, its really good :)