Reviews for Tall Tales and Territoriality
DaBusDriva58 chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Wanna know how I got these scars?
The runt Duchess chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
wow. this is my first YuutaxMizuki fic, and I gotta's awsome. - I LOVE it! :) Now I want to go look for more...hehee! :) Thanks so much for writing this!
BloodyNeutral chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
I want to know his answer. x) They're so loveable :D
tess chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Absolutely loved this story! Very well written and it flows so good.

Really cute and enjoyable
mikkimikka chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
aw now if this isn't the cutest little get together ever! lol and yes now i am wondering how the heck yuuta get that scar. i never actually thought of it but you sure have made me curious.

i loved this
Bankotsu's Sexy Bunny Girl chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
good story! it was really cute! i liked it lots!
terrorofthehighway chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Nice. Love the scar theme- very well developed, as are the characters.
Jo chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
AHAHA i just love the i really wanna know how he got that scar XD
demon m-chan chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
omg this is AWESOME. (and personally, how do you think yuuta got his scar?)

I loved the way you characterized everyone, and mizuki getting all pissy is hilarious.
ireadtoomanybooks chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
OMG LOVE IT! Was so frustrating sometimes (in a good way) - like when you want to strangle characters in books for being so stupid and slow that they CAN'T REALISE SOMEONE LOVES THEM but if they did it would practically ruin the story anyways, so. If you can understand the long-winded explanation, good job XD Awesome story!
Gillii-Akujacku chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Cute and funny, I loved it. Yuuta's stories on how he got his scar were hilarious and endlessly epic in their variety. Mizuki's denial sure got him into a lot of trouble, though it was priceless how his denial wasn't based on his feelings for Yuuta so much as his assumption that yuuta was straight.