Reviews for Petting Zoo
BellaTallin chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
As completely out of character as that was, it was still hot and hysterical, lol!
ameo66 chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Awesome.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
wow i loved this really great story could you write one with the doctor and donna noble as hot as this lol i know i know i don't want much i just think him and donna are great shes fiery he's fiery i loved the part where he dosnt respond to rose s advance on his hard cock i bet he wanted it so bad and him being hard all the time my god i about came from hearing that your good really good i loved the hard fast brutal fucking her up against the tardis mmmmmmmmmmmm sweet anyway before i re -read this again will you please write more please love the 10 th doctor so much no male on male though just hot blooded woman seducing grinding bumpy lust filled sex with whomever like rose donna or martha thanks for puting up this story by the way im sad but god i loved it did i mention i love it :]
shiny silver grl chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Oh my god, that was so freaking hot. I love the tenth doctor, and his relationship with Rose, but for rough sex nobody does it for me like the ninth, lol. I'm going to have to favorite this so I can come back to it again. Thanks for the fantasies! ;)
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Great story. I love that the Doctor just appeared to be completely unaffected at first. I've always thought he would have far more will power than human men in that respect. I love the way he went after Rose once she'd given up. It was heartbreaking and amazing.
RagamuffinSundrop chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Love the dirty talking, possessive Doctor. It seems absolutely in character for Nine
Ladey Jezzabella chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
LOL! Loved it! The ending was hilarious! Good job! X
Lutherian chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
LOL! on the ending, typical them.
123-321 chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
LOL great job!
teddybowties chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
NAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

GAHAHHAHAHAH! DMAN I WISH THAT WAS ME! With Eightsie or Ten-Inch.