Reviews for Leave
paintedbywords chapter 1 . 12/21/2010

harsh ;)
laundryflowers chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
I love Jeah or Blackwater.
Gone Gone Very Gone chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
Go Edward!

wrakazama chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Hm... My favourite part is probably the finish line, but I think that both Edward and Jacob are a bit out of character. Jacob listens to Edward too easily, even though they are "enemys"- I would probably imagine a bit more resistance from Jacob, as well as a bit more doubt to believe that Edward is telling him.

I think Edward would be colder, but,as you stated, you hardly write abot him, so I can understand that you didn't quite catch his character.

Also, I hope you don't think I'm just complaining, because I really love your writing, and I'm actually just trying to give constructive critizism, but sometimes I suck at giving it. So I hope you understand that I'm actually trying to help, but not doing a very good job at it.
Izzyv1o chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Hm... I like this! :) You have created a way for Jacob and Leah to be together while still having him imprinted on Renesmee. Good job!
Hope Shalott chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Great one shot.

I always wondered why Edward in particular never questioned the imprint. They all seemed to be fine with the idea and although I know it's because Meyer thinks imprinting win-it just never sat right with me.

Well done x
ilovetwilight12 chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Aww I loved it, I wish he would do that because Leah and Jacob would be great together. :) x
angstyklainer chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Love it!
Ginaaaa chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
I wish Edward would say that to Jacob.
chasinglights chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
nikkiRA chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
I totally thought of Lion King when Scar is all like, "Leave Simba... leave, and never return."

xDD But it was awesome, as always xD
Peregrinate chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Edward may have ulterior motives. :O

Jacobleah chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
I liked your you said, it makes sense for Edward to push Jacob towards Leah rather than his Blackwater !
xtapx chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
i think Edward is a big romantic person.

I doubt he would actually do this, but it's nice to dream right?

Awesome Drabble!