Reviews for What Parker Knows
TAH-Hall chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Oh this was sooooo cute!
CKFan37 chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Great story!
Emowyen chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Love this story! Such a cute idea and great ending.
JoyRose10 chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Cute. Thanks.
rivendellelve chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Aww, lovely story. the way parker wonders if anyone ever protected eliot is kinda bittersweet to read but it really fits
wild-springflower chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
that was so adoralbe! Eliot is soooo cute! Its nice to see a different side of him, the side that we all know is there, but he just hides it too darn well! thanks for brining that our for us! :) fantastic, super, amazing job!
The North Wyn chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Sweet story. :)

My favorite lines:

"He gave her a funny look. "You wanted pancakes at 1:30 in the morning?"

"Yes." She wasn't sure why this seemed so odd, but he gave her another look. "Can you think of a better time for pancakes?"

and:

"And she's the only one who knows why there were 12 different kinds of pancakes on the breakfast table the next morning."

Great job on the structure of the story; I like the repeated lines about things Parker knows. Thanks for sharing!
AngelWings8 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Awww...MAJOR MEGA awww...
hollow echos chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
What a great fic! You got both Eliot's and Parker's personalities spot on. And I *loved* the flow of this fic, how neatly the opening and closing matched. And the pancake bit, that just melted my heart a little :P Thanks for the great read.
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
that was great loved it
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
This is wonderful.
Rat chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
very cute, I love your story!
pdljmpr6 chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Aw, that was super sweet. I mean, Eliot had nightmares and that's bad, but Parker was there for him and they slept on the roof with the stars, and that's awesome. So cute, loved this.

pj
emptyword chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Haha, this is adorable! Parker's a teensy bit out of character if one's nitpicky, but for a cutesy, fun, oddball story like this, who's noticing? Nice job!
Alisha Ashton chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Aaw! That was absolute perfection! *sniffle* So sweet. Their dialogue was totally in character. Thank you so much for writing and posting this!