Reviews for Royale
K8 Whitlock chapter 9 . 11/19
This cat and mouse shit with J and B is killing me but at the same time I love it
vampirelady13 chapter 6 . 8/16/2019
I feel bad for Bella. I feel worse for Charlie she just through away like trash how do I know this she does not care about Charlie so maybe this is karma getting her back for treating Charlie like he does not matter to her. Considering she never calls him or cares if he is ok. Charlie could die and she don't care. Rene the neglectful brainless piece of carp Bella is all for her screwed ass.
Fleur50 chapter 24 . 7/29/2019
(;-)
Fleur50 chapter 23 . 7/29/2019
Belle histoire, j’aimé!

Lu avec Google Translate. French. Montréal, Québec.
Fleur50 chapter 20 . 7/29/2019
Aïe!
Fleur50 chapter 1 . 7/28/2019
Départ intéressant!
Stephannie1014 chapter 24 . 5/28/2019
Excellent story! Thank you for sharing this with us!
BellaTesoro chapter 24 . 4/3/2019
Well the end is here. I have to thank you for keeping this story here after all these years so readers like myself get to enjoy them, and I did enjoy this story. I made my thoughts known along the way that I didn't like certain things these characters did but I did love the story. So thank you!
BellaTesoro chapter 23 . 4/3/2019
First of all, eek...having Edward having to deliver the twins. And I'm so happy that the Edward point of view was given after all these years. It's good to know he's still a jerk, lonely and admittedly like his jerk father. I did like knowing Elizabeth reached out to him. It seems natural that a daughter would in her shoes. It was nice that Edward gifted her his mother's wedding necklace but I felt badly that Nadine had to see her father give her half sister something that she's dissevering of also. Maybe when she gets married he'll do the same for her. I know I keep asking this, but why didn't at the least pay child support?! Any judge would have made him do that and even if Bella didn't want him to, the girls deserved being given money for their childhood etc. Anyway, Edward was in the end thinking he did a good thing giving up his daughters and maybe that's partly true but any child would say otherwise, that even if they weren't living together, to have a dad out there giving...anything to them would be better than him abandoning them. j/s
BellaTesoro chapter 22 . 4/3/2019
Wonderful wedding and what a great honeymoon! Jasper is wonderful.
BellaTesoro chapter 21 . 4/3/2019
Edward being all "Dr. Masen" was hard to read. Here's this man who has a nice office in a nice hospital with all these roles he plays well and yet, he's left his little girl to be the one to call out to him in that crowed hospital room. It was very touching that Elizabeth asked for her daddy and that conversation was sad really. And then he just makes it clear Jasper is ok with him being his new daddy but that he loves her. Really? One day she's going to know that's not how love works. Shame on him and how very sad for a man like him to go on with life knowing he's got these two precious girls out there and he is nothing but the sperm donor.
BellaTesoro chapter 20 . 4/3/2019
A lovely way to propose, having Libby give her the ring...What could this phone call be about with Edward on the other end...
1,340 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »