Reviews for Minutes of a Clock
LauraDragon chapter 1 . 3/22/2016
All the sense. EVAAAAAAAAAAR.
Pandas Are Still Bears RAWR chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
I still have to wonder sometimes,

WHY THE FRICKING FRUCK IS THIS BEAUTY NOT IN MY FAV?!
IchiRukiLover chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Oh my god this was just beautiful! :) I loved every aspect of it and it flowed really well and now I'm jealous! And I'm also feeling so happy and ugh this was just too perfect for words to describe!
Ciel chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
esmeralda kitty cat chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
a...ma...zing. DX I LOVE THAT LAST LINE! IT'S SO GIL-LIKE! UGH! i just died and went to fanfic heaven because of this story! XD THANK YOU!
Unsightlyviewings chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
it was a nice one! _
Insomniac-Spectrum chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
This is beautiful.

It reads so smoothly and makes you feel all warm inside.

Love it.

xx

insomniac-spectrun
ChOFee chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Oh. The whole fic was such a playful thing and then that last line. Like a slap or a punck to the face. Shockingly beautiful.
SymbioteGangsta chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Mein Gott...

Last line was beastly! Gawd, I love this pairing so much and you just captured them perfectly! What's your secret! lol Jokin'. Gah! I just love this story. Is it weird that I let out a fangirlish squeal whenever Gil-Gil blushes? Maybe that's just me...

Anyway fav'd!
xKIABx chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
my gaze at reading was just like this 0o0 of course with my mouth opened too...and the reason was because of the... awesomeness of this story, thx so much! & keep it up!
FalteredGAIT chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
how sweet 3

When i was reading this, my inner yaoi fangirl-ness emerged.. bwahahaha 8D

anyways loved the story and keep it up
BlueFeatheredRaven chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
This is quite possibly the most adorable confession I have ever read in any story, fanfic or otherwise _ Giving your breath to others to live... It's so sweet and romantic and beautiful! _

I absolutely loved this fanfic! It was beautifully written, in character and touching. Thank you very much for writing it :)

~BFR
Allen.Nara chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
GREAT work! D
Cattycheeno chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Oz is so cute here! I love the end of the fic..out of breath...really cute excuse to steal kisses too...and Gil's response at the end... w *fangirls*

I love the way you write Gil and Oz... !
Nostalgiosis chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Aw, sweetness. I love the concept behind this one - 's quite cute and meaningful at the same time.

"I’d give my last breath to you, Oz, if it meant you’d live one day longer."

Ahh, a perfect ending, right...there!

The beginning started out a bit slowly, but things picked up quickly enough. This oneshot is quite wonderful overall; I still can't get over just /how/ mischievous Oz can be around poor Gilbert. XD