Reviews for When Love is Found
Breyito-Black-Lupin chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Awwww!
This was so saaaad! Itachi almost didnt kiss him because he didnt want to spread it onto Deidara? That's just so sweet!
I really liked it ;)

Kiss!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Wow he wad dying too
Rin Shwarz-Feuer chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Ne this is so sadly sweet... or sweetly sad? Either way it was beautiful.
TinyAngel16 chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
This is so sad. T.T
Im actually crying to the ending. Its little sad but Im kinda crying more for the happiness. You know, for that thing that they can be together again. But its amazing story!
Siffel chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Baaww! Aw, that was so sad. I do like the sensitivity that you often give the members of the Akatsuki, but I think it might have been a little over the top here. Maybe I'm just biased with my feelings toward Tobi, but aside from that, I liked the story. I just don't like to linger over the tragedies. (And now I'm fighting off tears in my school's library!)
Airyballoon chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Aw...that was so sweet of Itachi

Gr...Tobi is a bad boy.
once-upon-a-dream012 chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
omg that was amazing!
XxGaara-chanxX chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
That made me cry... I love Itachi and Deidara!

That was so sweet! 3
Insomniac-A-Go-Go chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
The idea was original, you managed to give hints of what's coming without spoiling the twist in the end. The lemons were enjoyable and lacked the very common corniness... :)

If you want a few pointers to improve; Avoiding repetiotion of same word in a chapter will make the text more rich. And there was a conceptual, however rather small, error of character taking off a cloak twice... These small errors can be fixed though by carefully proof reading the text at least 10 times :P (I know, it sucks ass... ;)

So, rather technical stuff, but otherwise I did enjoy the story. Keep on writing and all the best!
Aaliyanna's-SeventhHeaven chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
*.* OH DUDE U R LEGEND MAN I NEARLY CRIED AT THE END I. LOVE. THIS. ITADEI. FOREVER. MAN. WOOT! GREAT FANFIC )
Itachi's-Eternal-Soul chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
aw its so sweet
The-Cursed-Daughter chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Loved it!

Madara? A flirt? Well, an immortal's gotta get some too, I suppose.

Kit

P.S. Going in my favs!
kura co-co chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
This is so beautiful... I had tears in my eyes at the end! ;A;

Great job on the oneshot! :'3

~Kura
Sasuke and itachi luv chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Omg thAt is so amazing... u have to write more... DON'T LEAVE ME HANGING!
Itami-san chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
I love this story. It's the best itadei story I have found. I started crying at the end.