Reviews for Imperfect Contrition
:-)
debslmac chapter 3 . 9/24/2014
:) :)
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 3 . 8/15/2014
that was great I loved it and Edward needed that wake up call I think it saved his life as well as his marriage and also helped another couple to do the same. THANK YOU
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 2 . 8/15/2014
what difference does it make how she changed and it was gong to happen anyway and I am guessing this way was not all that painful she did nnot seem to be in pain.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
I liked it at first I thought she was having a dream until the last part but it was good
meelee729697 chapter 3 . 7/27/2014
Really cool.
If it had happened this way, E surely would have felt exactly as u have written it, as would Bella.
- what a great exploration of possiblities.
irishnlove2shop chapter 3 . 12/10/2013
Great story.
lvforyouonly chapter 3 . 12/1/2013
That was really good.
hanadi J chapter 3 . 8/21/2013
I love this
obsmama chapter 3 . 3/20/2013
I've been away from fic for awhile but needed a taste tonight and knew I could come here and fall in love again. Thanks!
LauraMO chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
A nice refreshing approach to E B's marriage. Thank you for your time and talent. I very much enjoyed this story. :)
ThiglDub chapter 3 . 2/9/2012
Great story. Short. Sweet. To the point. And, beautifully written!
Siriusmunchkin chapter 3 . 1/24/2012
Took him long enough, but he did finally get it. He really needed to talk with Esme, not Carlisle. Esme knew what was going on and knew what Edward needed to do to save his marriage. The fact that he was willing to change says a lot for his maturity. He has grown up and realized a wife who is his equal is better than one who is not.