Reviews for Imperfect Contrition
dlhk chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
GAH! Edward and his guilt. I need for him to get over it. I"m excited to see where you are taking this. I love that her change happened the way it did. How can he think that she didn't choose that? She TOTALLY DID! I can't wait for more. -mommyofboth
ickaren chapter 2 . 6/3/2009
I love the idea of the young couple who come for advice from Bella and Edward. But I am sad that Edward is still suffering so much guilt and regret. He is brooding and always takes too much responsibility onto himself, but it really is time to get over it!

Looking forward to the next chapter...
deelovely60 chapter 2 . 6/3/2009
You beautifully capture Edward's pain and torment in changing Bella, while not alienating him from our affections. I love your work. And the premise that the change happened during their love making is inspired. Thanks to you, and your nagging friends, for sharing your stories with us.
designation452 chapter 2 . 6/2/2009
WOW!

really totally DIFFERENT but i likey a lotey! so keep the chapters rolling! hahahahaha can't wait to hear all about what happens next!

xx
designation452 chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
oh my gosh! whoa! new intake and out take as to what happen WH

OA!

i hope you cary this on...
Batgirl8968 chapter 2 . 6/1/2009
So...chapter 2...getting deeper into their issues. Honestly, I've never read any sort of alternate BD fics before this, so I have nothing to compare it to...BUT it's really interesting to see B & E married and as vamps, having such deep rooted problems and not all happy-go-lucky with only external problems to deal with.

This: "I craved his approval" just about broke my heart.

The image of Camille & Hayden sitting on the couch together, holding hands, and B & E in separate chairs...good stuff, dude.

This: "I would give it all up to eliminate his anguish and remorse." Glad Bella's thinking this way.

Bella had to cut ties with her parents too, eh...good, there's a little more that she had to sacrifice for being changed.

You know, this: "His regret was killing our marriage" could actually be taken in two ways. 1)It was his regret that was poisoning/killing their marriage. 2)He regrets killing their marriage. Both very big issues to deal with, either way.

In my opinion, you wrote a really good Edward. very canon. And the issues that you've brought up are actually very plausible, and probably could have happened...Well done. I really can't wait for the last chapter. :)

batgirl aka BelleBlack
Batgirl8968 chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Gotta start by saying, I REALLY like this concept that you're playing with...the 'happily-ever-after-oh-wait-not-so-much'...

Haha, as soon as I read "We were happy" a gigantic red flag went up and I thought "uh oh, something's not right, here". I honestly have no idea why. On that note, I like how you repeated that throughout the chapter...really nice effect!

"Our love was never going to die, even though death was necessary for that to happen" - Really liked that line.

The circus part - pretty damn wicked. I liked all the parts that you gave them, too.

How she ws changed - interesting take on it. Oh the bodily fluids debate. Makes sense to me.

So, what did Bella lose by becoming a vamp? Seems like nothing. But what did she gain? Heaps and heaps of Edward guilt. I think that's a pretty big 'sacrifice' of sorts - she gets what she wants and gets changed, and in return, her husband/lover/best friend regrets one of your most life-changing moments and how you started your life together...Lovely.

Honestly, really really liked this...First time I read it, I was definitely curious as to what you would do from here (more on that when I review the next chapter, of course). It was a really good opening chapter, and I always love your writing. Wolves&vamps is very lucky (and very very kind!)

Batgirl aka BelleBlack
jessicasadee chapter 2 . 6/1/2009
Okay I love it. I am a big COF fan yes Rob shirtless is AWSOME
JShay chapter 2 . 5/31/2009
Aw it is sad! This is bad...it makes my heart ache :( I can't stand Edward like that! He needs his butt kicked!
JShay chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Wow, Edward brooding as ever. Very interesting though, happening this way.
mamagrace chapter 2 . 5/30/2009
Such a lovely little story! My heart is breaking for poor Edward and Bella and their marriage.
chrom chapter 2 . 5/30/2009
I am very glad you let Edward finally "heard" what Bella really thinks.. has she any powers in this story? or she doesn't know it yet (however after such a long time she'd probably know) or we son't know it yet ;-)

thanks for an update!
aly e chapter 2 . 5/29/2009
Oh, I love this little story! Sorry bout the late review, been out of town!

I really would have thought meeting the other couple that Edward would release the guilt! Hearing Camille say it was a "nature-made" change seemed like something to blame it on beside himself! Which I must say is just a brillant explanation - I mean: "But she did . . . almost BETTER than choosing because it was as if nature made the decision for you." YES!YES! You had me so convinced! I just love that you thought of that!So smart! Damn it, though it didn't convince Edward!

I love the little line from Bella: "I willed him to me". And he was there - I mean she owns him - I am so curious to know WHAT it's gonna be to get him over all this remorse/regret! "His regret was killing our marriage" how sad! Ugh! Edward - Get over it, already!

I can't believe how much story you have PACKED into 2 short chapters! That's good writing!

Hey, to hell with shirtless Rob - how about that Rob butt cleavage and lower abdomen fringe - jeez could those pants go any lower! (well, yeah, easily but with a little less KStew around!)

Thanks for the update - you know I'm loving this story!

Aly
ReDish chapter 2 . 5/29/2009
Edward: frozen in regret and guilt. Can vampires change?
Sheeijan chapter 2 . 5/29/2009
Edward truly has mastered the art of self-loathing, hasn't he? Doesn't matter how much proof he has that Bella is happy with her new life, he just has to beat himself up over the way things turned out.

Thanks for the update!