Reviews for Imperfect Contrition
Queen.of.Ink chapter 2 . 5/29/2009
i love it. it really is an original idea. i've been waiting to read something orginal and has a touch of realism and i've been anxious to read about their marriage after BD and how edward would deal with the guilt. i'm looking forward to the next chapter so much!
Cartnee chapter 2 . 5/28/2009
Well when you ask for reviews so nicely, how can I turn you down?

I am intrigued with this story. I love how you are taking us past BD, yeah it said the blasphemy words. Poor Edward. Let go man! So chose this, she begged for this.

BTW: The way she transformed, almost painlessly, you sort of pulled a SM when Bella had to sacrifice nothing to be with Edward! Just sayin. You know I 3 u!

Thanks again for sharing this with us.
cshorte chapter 2 . 5/28/2009
Great chapter! Can't wait to see where this goes!
cshorte chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
Interesting story...can't wait to read more!
Nova chapter 2 . 5/28/2009
I've really enjoyed your story. The idea is soemthing I've thought of before, though not quite like this, with Edward being so regretful. It's an interesting idea, really. I just have to think that, with as many people as there are, there would be more than one occurence of a human and vampire falling in love. Thanks for writing something that I can't really put together. You are doing very well with the idea, I'm glad a talented writer thought of it. Bravo.
Beans827 chapter 2 . 5/28/2009
Okay, if there is one thing that I have learned from all this fan fiction that I have been reading, it's that sometimes there is only one way to convey a message that really makes impact...it by using the word fuck. So, although it goes against my maternal instincts to use it on a daily basis, I MUST use it here and say that this small slice of heaven is FUCKING BRILLIANT! OMG! The absolute intelligence and depth that you give the characters that is so lacking in the original books is beyond (here it comes again) FUCKING AMAZING! I will read everything you write until the end of time. You are FUCKING AWESOME.

Okay, I'm going to wash my dirty mouth out now and go back to my previously scheduled uptight suburban housewifeyness. Thanks!
b3j02 chapter 2 . 5/28/2009
Wow,you are right it's kinda sad. He does need to let it go. Will this be a happy ending? Only you know! Can't wait to see where this goes! Have a great day! Thanks for the update!
JustARead chapter 2 . 5/28/2009
loving it! cant wait to see what happens.
justdazzled chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
I really like this beginning! Their lives are exactly what I would hope they would be, free from the drama of Volturi visits and unexpected pregnancy. The way her change occurred I think is rather beautiful...being a result of making love. Almost an act of creation, rather than destruction. But leave it to Edward to let his self-loathing take over! I look forward to where you'll take this next.

Thank you!
hotandcold chapter 2 . 5/28/2009
Our beautiful, self-loathing vampire man, sigh.

I like the painfully honest way this is portrayed. you want him to suck it up already, you want them to just be happy, and yet you don't because so many stories have them just blissfully happy without a care in the world. Which is like two dimensional characters.

And, Edward has to have angst about something or he wouldn't be Edward, right?

Cant wait for the final chapter - this is fabulous! and completely unique to a lot of what is out there.
latuacantante4him chapter 2 . 5/27/2009
*sob* Sad.
TEAMxCHARLIE chapter 2 . 5/27/2009
Bring Happy Edward back! lol Looking forward to the rest of the story.
jimemon chapter 2 . 5/27/2009
Loved it, very well written
AnjieNet chapter 2 . 5/27/2009
Ah, poor Bella and Edward. Bella wants her relationship back to the happy time of the honeymoon (what woman wouldn't want to relive that?) and Edward is so full of guilt he can't see that he is hurting the woman he loves so deeply. I'm wondering where he is going? I would think he would be going for a run to help clear his head. I sincerely hope he isn't going to be running from his marriage for long. Maybe he needs to talk to Carlisle. Can't wait to see where this is going!
Mizra chapter 2 . 5/27/2009
This is great, but I wonder... does the Edward in your story drive away from his wife often? I dunno why, but that seems significant to me.

Oh, and I don't know about you, but I fangirled those pictures so hard today. New Moon is going to be epic, I can feel it!
279 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »