Reviews for Imperfect Contrition
Gasaway Alley chapter 2 . 5/27/2009
I enjoyed this chapter. Edward needs to let it go. But, alas, we know it's not that easy for him and your story would be over all too soon. Nice bringing in another couple like them. That really put it in Edward's face.

And side note,

Whof on the whole Shirtlessward! I have had those pics up for the last 4 hours at work! I wish I was the one to put all those dots on his body! I even had to change my profile pic for Robward! Did you know you can magnify your window up to 400%?
Unchanged Affections chapter 2 . 5/27/2009
Edward is a big old guiltward sometimes... it's sad because he's not only causing himself this hurt, but he's hurting Bella. Hurting her more now because he won't just let go. Why doesn't he realize that?

Awesome chapter!
Unchanged Affections chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
I love this. I was trying to think about another fic out there where it covers Bella and Edward many, many years later after her change... I can't really think of any. There are some with them being vampires and meeting and starting a life. But not sure about ones where Edward changes her... usually the stories end sometime soon after that.

I thought that dream was very interesting. I have never thought about it before, but the Cullen family IS like a circus ring. Haha! That was very creative!

Can't wait to read more... moving onto the next chapter! Great job!
Pastiche Pen chapter 2 . 5/27/2009
“You taste like elk.”

This made me strangely happy.

Cuz I like Edward tasting like Elk?

Fan fic makes us such strange little creatures, does it not?
Pastiche Pen chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
So, m'dear, this was just lovely. I loved it. I did.
HopeStreet chapter 2 . 5/27/2009
Have you seen the awesome Rob shirtless pics from Italy? *pants*

I hope Edward didn't leave as in leave to separate but instead leave to consider their situation. Edward internalizes so much against himself. I hope this can be resolved.
beccasmind chapter 2 . 5/27/2009
Wow this story is amazing and a great angle to look at a story from. I look forward to more.
saraamin chapter 2 . 5/27/2009
yeah man will he do that will he let go? gosh i truly wish if not for him for Bellas sake because Bella is in pain she suffers and she is getting hurt she doesn't deserve this. she deserves a happy and whole marriage not one with a partner that is anguish and regreting and thinking of the fucked up past...

i almost cant smile of the image of Robward shirtless it feels like Edward in this story has fucked this up so badly so damn much.. Will you separate then in a couple of years? What will you do with them? Will they head different ways to find the whole and great marriage they deserve? Will it be worth then this? Sighing deep you know so sad...

But anyway thank you for writing this great story. But man dont forget about the other one :P like this one to even with all the pain in the ass and guilt and angst :P
mexicantt chapter 2 . 5/27/2009
*cries* I'm always so behind on Rob pictures. I want them! I want them now!

Oh, right, review time. Yup.

This chapter...I like the idea that word spread, that their story could give others some form of hope and help avoid the problems of your Edward and Bella.

And can I kick Edward? Or, hit him with something so I don't break my foot?
Famingo chapter 2 . 5/27/2009
Damn I love a good angst! This is wonderful. I can totally see canon Edward feeling like this. I've even got a similar thing in a story I'm writing at least the treating her like she's still human part. I'm really enjoying this story and I can't wait to see what happens next.
WriterTeacher chapter 2 . 5/27/2009
I'm still gasping over the shirtless Rob, too... he he he...

This story is incredibly sad, but it's also infuriating on one level. Why, oh why, is Edward being so stubborn? This has been going on for decades, for goodness sake - what is he thinking? Now their marriage is in jeopardy and Bella is unhappy all because he can't as you rightly said, "Let it go." It seems like such a waste of the love they shared in their youth. He should know better.

On the other hand, I can see Edward being hurt over having such truths shoved almost literally in his face. He does love his wife, but he having significant trouble releasing his guilt. Perhaps soon, he will realize that he has to stop living in the past and start living in the present/future - it may be the only thing that can save their relationship now.

Their marriage is polite but not passionate, and knowing what they used to be like, that is extraordinarily sad. After having been through what they've been through, you would think all that "taking each other for granted" nonsense would've been chucked out the window, but apparently not. I hope this comes to a happy resolution somehow.
Twilightlvr1 chapter 2 . 5/27/2009
LOL, I agree Edward - let it go live happily ever after and have hot sex with your wife! Maybe Bella could just attack him? Again, liked this chapter bb. I thought it was very clever of you, and something I've never seen before, to have the other couple come to talk to them and get their advice. It has pushed his guilt right out there in the open and is something that they're going to have to really deal with now. I am very eager to read your next chapter of this. I think you have captured their feelings beautifully.
DullyBeautiful04 chapter 2 . 5/27/2009
in the end if he doesnt let go..all the guilt will overcome their love, and as bella said, it will ruin their marriage. it's sad that edward is to stubborn to look arounf and see that Bella is truly happy..i think that he needs to be somehow reminded that this was really a good thing he did, even if neither of then could control it.

Update soon, i really like this story..it gives me this sense of knowledge of what may have hapened after breaking dawn, and i like it!
gracethegal chapter 2 . 5/27/2009
though i dont like the fact that bella cant hear as well as edward and i think she would most definitely be able to hear the two talking downstairs. but i really did like this chapter and i think your story has a lot of potential. i really like that everything isnt peachy keen after she is changed, i dont like perfect happy endings, thats ridiculous :) thanks for the update, im looking forward to the next chapter
angstsmoker chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
oh i forgot to say abt chapter 2:

"It had taken years for him to clearly hear the words I had tried to say over and over, but I think the visit from Hayden and Camille finally made it sink in. {His regret was killing our marriage}."

does this quote mean: edward realises his mistake in not getting over her 'change' - has caused their marriage to suffer

ps after the bare-chested rob induced haze...

(stands up) my name is angstsmoker and i am robsessed
269 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »