Reviews for Imperfect Contrition
AnjieNet chapter 2 . 5/27/2009
Ah, poor Bella and Edward. Bella wants her relationship back to the happy time of the honeymoon (what woman wouldn't want to relive that?) and Edward is so full of guilt he can't see that he is hurting the woman he loves so deeply. I'm wondering where he is going? I would think he would be going for a run to help clear his head. I sincerely hope he isn't going to be running from his marriage for long. Maybe he needs to talk to Carlisle. Can't wait to see where this is going!
Mizra chapter 2 . 5/27/2009
This is great, but I wonder... does the Edward in your story drive away from his wife often? I dunno why, but that seems significant to me.

Oh, and I don't know about you, but I fangirled those pictures so hard today. New Moon is going to be epic, I can feel it!
blahblahblah246 chapter 2 . 5/27/2009
DUDE. I don't have you on alerts. I fail.

Anyway...

I loved what you picked as the catalyst to get Edward to face and get over his guilt. I didn't know what I expected, but I really enjoyed what you chose.

I love the couple you created. And I loved how Camille and Hayden anticipated the answers to their own questions.

Poor Edward. But, yes. He needs to let it go!

OH, and I don't know why. But, Robyn and I have discussed this, and we feel like you are building up to some epic lemon. Are we wrong? We might still be in Robfog. So, we're not sure. But, that's what it feels like.

I'm a perv. Sigh. Oh well.
radioactive77 chapter 2 . 5/27/2009
Great chapter and interesting storyline...can't wait for more, of course I'm also dying for a COH updates, so no pressure!
BelleDuJour chapter 2 . 5/27/2009
Oh, those photos are delicious!

I like the story so far - a strong Bella who knows her own mind is a wonderful thing! And poor Edward. Hopefully strong Bella will be able to kick his well toned butt into shape.
pixiekat7 chapter 2 . 5/27/2009
This is an AMAZING story! I can see all of this happening, it's for true to form for both Edward & Bella. And I feel for both of them...it's heartbreaking! I have an idea where this is going & I pray that I'm right.

very well written & easy to read ~ thanks!
sariedee chapter 2 . 5/27/2009
I think this is exactly what Edward would have been like if everything wouldn't have been hea. I like this story because it is realistic to what marriage can be like. Keep up the good work! Updates are almost as awesome as shirtless Rob (although I am determined there is some airbrushing WHO CARES!)
ReesesaysbitemeEdwardcullen chapter 2 . 5/27/2009
I like it so far I hope that it continues to be this good.
pixiekat7 chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Excellent chapter! Edward is just as stubborn as ever! I can't wait to read the rest!
bubbadoghouse chapter 2 . 5/27/2009
Very cool. I hadn't thought of this angle before. I am interested in seeing where it goes.
Tiggrmommi chapter 2 . 5/27/2009
Yes, shirtless Rob...AWESOMENESS but seriously can reviews compare to that? I think not. LOL.

Another fantabulous chapter! Love this story! Bella needs to whip the Emo right outta him! LOL.
readingmama chapter 2 . 5/27/2009
This was so sad. I hope that Edward gets the kick in the pants he needs and then throws Bella up against a tree like she deserves. : )
Gasaway Alley chapter 2 . 5/27/2009
I enjoyed this chapter. Edward needs to let it go. But, alas, we know it's not that easy for him and your story would be over all too soon. Nice bringing in another couple like them. That really put it in Edward's face.

And side note,

Whof on the whole Shirtlessward! I have had those pics up for the last 4 hours at work! I wish I was the one to put all those dots on his body! I even had to change my profile pic for Robward! Did you know you can magnify your window up to 400%?
Unchanged Affections chapter 2 . 5/27/2009
Edward is a big old guiltward sometimes... it's sad because he's not only causing himself this hurt, but he's hurting Bella. Hurting her more now because he won't just let go. Why doesn't he realize that?

Awesome chapter!
Unchanged Affections chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
I love this. I was trying to think about another fic out there where it covers Bella and Edward many, many years later after her change... I can't really think of any. There are some with them being vampires and meeting and starting a life. But not sure about ones where Edward changes her... usually the stories end sometime soon after that.

I thought that dream was very interesting. I have never thought about it before, but the Cullen family IS like a circus ring. Haha! That was very creative!

Can't wait to read more... moving onto the next chapter! Great job!
281 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »