Reviews for Imperfect Contrition
chiquitin517 chapter 2 . 5/27/2009
This is so different and sad, but I can totally see Edward having gone this way after Breaking Dawn. I'm a fan of Creature of Habit, but this is really showing your versatility.
Amber Energi chapter 2 . 5/27/2009
Yes, Edward most definitely needs to LET IT GO. I really like the premise of this story, I think there are a lot of really interesting things that you can do with it. I am hoping that we will get to experience BXE falling in love with one another again. Though this time Edward will be falling in love with vamp Bella. It makes me sad to think that they could've ended up like this. Whenever I think of the two of them I think of the two happiest and most in love people ever. I really hope that they can get this and more. One thing though that I think Bella will need to realize is that you can never go back, they will not be able to get what they had before back. But, they might be able to build upon what they have now and get something that is even better than what they had before.

I really like the whole Hayden/Camille aspect. Their presence and situation will be the catalyst of BXE finally dealing with their issues and getting to where they should be. I think seeing HXC go through a similiar situation to theirs will really be good for BXE. I'm super excited about this story )
RACHIAN chapter 2 . 5/27/2009
So heartbreaking! Why would Edward still feel this way after so many years? Regretward is kinda retarded. If I were Bella I wouldn't have put up with it for so long. It really is a form of rejection.
Lottums chapter 2 . 5/27/2009
What is one of the few things that could tear me away from ogling at a shirtless Rob? An update from Angel! And you definitely delivered!

Aww poor Edward, I could really imagine him carrying that guilt for eternity and never accepting the inevitable, I hope Bella manages to get through to him in the end.

Just have to say I love everything the you write, I'm so jealous of your writing skills!

Anyways back to starting at Rob!
ja6108 chapter 2 . 5/27/2009
Love it... great idea and great chapter. You have nailed Edward's guilt perfectly.
knblas chapter 2 . 5/27/2009
Awesome chapter! The vampire/human couple was a great surprise, nice touch.
Freckles0628 chapter 2 . 5/27/2009
he is coming back

ain't he?
mamato chapter 2 . 5/27/2009
Ok, I HAVE to know where you are going with this story...you have it listed as angst/general, so will it always be depressing? Will there be any infidelity in this story? Will there be a happy ending?

Please tell me these things before I decide to continue reading...Thanks!
cabr chapter 2 . 5/27/2009
Wow, you are tackling something very deep here. Sensitive stuff that goes on when you have a strong relationship with someone else and you love one another, but since love is sacrifice there is always that feeling of wondering what would have happened if we hadn't sacrificed so much.

Very sad and beuatiful. Edward needs to undesrtand and move on. :)
katmom chapter 2 . 5/27/2009
Your twist is excellent...

About time Edward faced his fears...and took Bella for a, um, stroll, in the trees!

Thanks for sharing...

Kathie
ebonyeyez1 chapter 2 . 5/27/2009
Awesome chapter
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Fantastic first chapter. Can't wait to read more and more and more. I love how Bella was changed - makes SO MUCH more sense to me.
missCHELS chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
You've got my attention :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Thanks Wolves&Vamps for sharing.

EZ, are you sure you can do this plot justice with only 3 parts? :)

I'm beginning to hate that word 'ANGST'.
OliviaJane chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Yay, Edward actually stepped out of his comfort zone and became a doctor. Love Bella's current penname. :)
280 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »