Reviews for Imperfect Contrition
Lottums chapter 2 . 5/27/2009
What is one of the few things that could tear me away from ogling at a shirtless Rob? An update from Angel! And you definitely delivered!

Aww poor Edward, I could really imagine him carrying that guilt for eternity and never accepting the inevitable, I hope Bella manages to get through to him in the end.

Just have to say I love everything the you write, I'm so jealous of your writing skills!

Anyways back to starting at Rob!
ja6108 chapter 2 . 5/27/2009
Love it... great idea and great chapter. You have nailed Edward's guilt perfectly.
knblas chapter 2 . 5/27/2009
Awesome chapter! The vampire/human couple was a great surprise, nice touch.
Freckles0628 chapter 2 . 5/27/2009
he is coming back

ain't he?
mamato chapter 2 . 5/27/2009
Ok, I HAVE to know where you are going with this story...you have it listed as angst/general, so will it always be depressing? Will there be any infidelity in this story? Will there be a happy ending?

Please tell me these things before I decide to continue reading...Thanks!
cabr chapter 2 . 5/27/2009
Wow, you are tackling something very deep here. Sensitive stuff that goes on when you have a strong relationship with someone else and you love one another, but since love is sacrifice there is always that feeling of wondering what would have happened if we hadn't sacrificed so much.

Very sad and beuatiful. Edward needs to undesrtand and move on. :)
katmom chapter 2 . 5/27/2009
Your twist is excellent...

About time Edward faced his fears...and took Bella for a, um, stroll, in the trees!

Thanks for sharing...

Kathie
ebonyeyez1 chapter 2 . 5/27/2009
Awesome chapter
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Fantastic first chapter. Can't wait to read more and more and more. I love how Bella was changed - makes SO MUCH more sense to me.
missCHELS chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
You've got my attention :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Thanks Wolves&Vamps for sharing.

EZ, are you sure you can do this plot justice with only 3 parts? :)

I'm beginning to hate that word 'ANGST'.
OliviaJane chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Yay, Edward actually stepped out of his comfort zone and became a doctor. Love Bella's current penname. :)
greenyellow chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
hm, that was interesting. i'm anxious to see where it goes from here. it is a variance for you, but it's good.
HopeStreet chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
It's interesting how the one wrong thing mars the rest. This is a well-written story.
saraamin chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
oh god didnt like that last line not at all oh god Edward being like that its so true so real so not good wanted to sob while reading that line wanted to shake my head oh love this story gives me goose bumps and damn what a good story you are sharing with us : )

Thank you for writing and sharing, hope you will update soon : ) almost as good as COH :P
277 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »