Reviews for Imperfect Contrition
HopeStreet chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
It's interesting how the one wrong thing mars the rest. This is a well-written story.
saraamin chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
oh god didnt like that last line not at all oh god Edward being like that its so true so real so not good wanted to sob while reading that line wanted to shake my head oh love this story gives me goose bumps and damn what a good story you are sharing with us : )

Thank you for writing and sharing, hope you will update soon : ) almost as good as COH :P
london spam chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
I like this take so far and am interested in where it goes. How has their fairytale life not worked out? Can the fix it now?

There are so many places this can go and I'm very intrigued to see where you take it.
gracethegal chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
this looks like it will be really good, i loved the first chapter!
tiffanyc chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Awesome Story! I loved the way she was changed and how things progressed without angst. I guess to me it flowed naturally this way..
ilsuocantante chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
i'm intrigued by the changes in canon and the direction it's taking. i can only imagine the guilt and self-loathing edward would harbor over his "recklessness". can't wait to see where this is going!
ja6108 chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Cool... this is an interesting way to look at Bella's change. I always wondered why it couldn't have happened this way. I look forward to reading more.
ohlneeme chapter 1 . 5/22/2009

keep it up. with BD's bad rap, there are not enough AU BD or alternate endings-

i love CoH and i am very much looking forward to this one continuing.
Cowgirlgraphics chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
THIS is how BD should have been. I'm just saying ...
eibbil chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
It's an interesting start and I'm very curious to see where you're going with this one. Nice to see that even years later, Edward's still got a well developed sense of personal guilt.

I do like the spin on Bella's transformation, too.

Anxiously awaiting the next installment.
slapmeonthepatio chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Very nice - keep going. I especially like the lack of Renesmee, and it makes much more logical sense that his venom would change her through making love rather than produce a monster vampbaby. It also is true-to-form that Edward would be racked with his usual guilt about it... I am intrigued.
radioactive77 chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
I really like this, much more believable for me than I'm looking forward to it. Just curiosity, what was the original prompt?
b3j02 chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
YAY Wolves&Vamps for letting you share this with us! I don't know that this will end all happy go lucky but it will definitely be a good read!
Tiggrmommi chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Oh Angel! It's incredible as always! Definitely can't wait for more! Thanks for sharing it!
latuacantante4him chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Enjoyed it. Looking forward to more.
279 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »