Reviews for Imperfect Contrition
Tiggrmommi chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Oh Angel! It's incredible as always! Definitely can't wait for more! Thanks for sharing it!
latuacantante4him chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Enjoyed it. Looking forward to more.
AnjieNet chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
I really enjoyed this!

Loved the circus/change portion with all the Cullens as a character. Great segway into her waking up.

Also, the way her change came about is something I'd thought about as well. It always unnerved me that Edward never truly kissed Bella (SM said no mashing!) because he thought his venom would infect her that way, but he didn't think about what his other venomous fluids might do to her?

It so makes since that Edward is still feeling guilt despite Bella's assurances. That's totally his nature. I'm interested to see where this is going. Great job!
RACHIAN chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Love it so far. It will be interesting to see how Edwards guilt has affected him over so many years.
chrom chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
you perfect matched that dream with the change of Bella...

It was not until the very end that i realised that something is very very wrong with Bella and Edward...

The only thing that bugs me is why after the change Edward seemed not to care that much for it? It was strange for me that they almost immediately had sex and just moved on. I would expect this from newborn Bella but not also from Edward who didn't want the change..

I'm awaiting next chapters! From what you wrote in A/N i presume that you don't feel very confident writing so condensed. Yes.. it's hard when you don't have the time/space to explain or show some things. But look at it from another perspective - you learn something and it should help you use words wisely when you just WANT it :-) you will not anymore be a hastage of this aspect of your writing.

ps - i like small little things like the theme of Bella's latest book :-) not everything has to be explained :-)
MJPIPER74 chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Wow this is great.

The honeymoon scenes were great. I loved the concept of her being turned by making love to Edward. The circus dream was amazing. The way you described Bella's thirst and how each character was "in character" as a circus performer. Perfection.

Edward still seems upset because he turned Bella without her choosing it, but the way that Bella said she chose him over and over made me smile.

"We pretended because that is what married couples do when everything else is right and one thing is wrong."

This line makes me anxious for the next chapter and what resolution there will be for both of them.

I am looking forward to next update.
Ren chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Love your work! An interesting, angsty concept, and I really look forward to what you have next for us!
knblas chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Wow! Awesome start. I hadn't read this yet, because I personally didn't like Breaking Dawn and thought this might include Renesmee, but since it was you, I decided to give it a shot anyway. I'm glad I did, I can't wait to see what happens next! I like the idea of problems within a marriage, because that's real and a little easier to identify with.
TabithaAbraham chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Thank you for sharing this with us. This was a fun read and I am wondering what else this B&E will do.
BITTENEV chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
ohh I really like it. You know I always thought about the what ifs for Edward and Bella having sex. And I must say I thought about this very thing.

I love the idea of their choices still haunting them now. It still bothers Edward and you know I that is the one thing I wanted addressed in BD. It was left out and it was a HUGE issue for him, so I'm so glad to see it here.

As always, your writing is fabulous and I'm really excited to read the rest of this!
readingmama chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
I always wanted to see someone write about Edward changing Bella with his spunk. That is great!
lovingit chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Really good job Angel! I'm so intrigued by this and can't wait to read the rest. Will we find out exactly how much time has passed?
Blue Magic 13 chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
I really liked the sequence of the family as members of the circus. It would have been easy to overdo but I think you hit just the right balance. I'll be curious to see where you go!
ms.readsalot1211 chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Hello-

Let me preface this by saying that I have been meaning to read "Creature of Habit" for ages now, and simply haven't had the time. Eventually I will get to it, and I'm sure it will be phenomenal, because I have heard nothing but good things about it.

I really love this version of Breaking Dawn, or whatever it is supposed to be. I honestly believe that the existence of Renesmee transformed Breaking Dawn into something that was almost unrecognizable, as compared to the previous three books. I never could understand how Edward was still able to produce a human child, when it had been my understanding that all of his bodily fluids had turned into venom. This explanation, the idea that Edward changes Bella through having sex with her, makes sense to me.

I really love the idea of exploring Edward's guilt further. I think it is an issue that was completely passed over in Breaking Dawn as soon as Renesmee was born and all of the Cullens became baby crazy. I do think that it would affect them for a long time, because they would have forever to reflect upon the decisions they both had made.

This is incredibly interesting. I look forward to reading more. Thank you for writing.

jmeyer

P.S. I found this based on a link from The Gazebo that wolves&vamps provided.
Famingo chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
This was beautiful. Lives lived together but with a few regrets, seems like most married couples that I know. At least they are still together and in love. This was a much better version of how BD could have been. I love Renesmee but this would have been a much better way for this to have happened.
281 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »