Reviews for Imperfect Contrition
amwine chapter 3 . 9/1/2009
Fate and destiny says it all. Great job! I really enjoyed this story. Thanks!
amwine chapter 2 . 9/1/2009
Wow...Edward needs to let go. I like how Bella said that nature took its course. It was fate and Edward needs to realize that! Great chapter! I really love it...thanks!
amwine chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
Wow this is great! Thanks!
nitsuAPJ chapter 3 . 8/24/2009
Wonderful story!
mycrookedsmile chapter 3 . 8/23/2009
loved this- very true to Edward for sure.
Ms. Leading08 chapter 3 . 8/22/2009
This was really good. I'm glad Edward isn't just okay with her change like he was in Breaking Dawn. Original but still true to their characters.
Lilttleturtle chapter 3 . 8/4/2009
Wow, i loved it! I dont read many A/BD but this was great.
PrimroseHill chapter 3 . 7/24/2009
I thought this storyline was extremely compelling. It seems to me that you have an idea here that could be flushed out more and make a really amazing long form story. I think the fairytale of Bella's transformation ending all of Edwards angst and self-doubt/loathing is unrealistic. You could really explore that if you chose to and offer a new perspective. I have not read a lot of FF post BD but had wondered if anyone would have this type of venom transformation for Bella - I had not seen it used before. It is a beautiful way for her to change and cathartic - did human Bella sense that if Edward would make love to her she could be with him always? Was it more than teenage hormones that compelled her to try to seduce Edward and push him forward? Just my thoughts. Thanks for sharing your work. I have Creature of Habit next on my list - I know I am late to that party but really excited to read it!
teenlee chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
yep yep yep:)

i really like this.

you're stories are amazing!

i loved breaking dawn and i've read many other versions of the ending of it, but i think this was a wonderful ending.

seriously it was really good:)
former.trackstar chapter 3 . 7/5/2009
aw

deep stuff
former.trackstar chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
wow im very intriged! this story is facinating
mugglemom08 chapter 2 . 7/5/2009
Sigh...so sad. Poor Edward...LET IT GO!

My thoughts exactly. And hopefully he will-and sooner rather than later.
ekimmuh chapter 3 . 7/1/2009
I'm currently enjoying your Creature of Habbit story and thought I'd check out some of your other fics as well while waiting on the next update. It took me a minute to see where you were going with this and how you were tying it into the summary but it was an interesting take on the possiblities. You were true to Edward and his overwhelming sense of responsibiblity, as well as, Bella tough determination.

I'll be checking out some of your other stories soon. :)
Anon chapter 3 . 6/28/2009
I loved this story, it gives a much better picture of the marriage than in BD. Despite the difference in how she was changed and it being non consented on Edwards behalf i think it has the same aspects of how he changed her after Nessie.

Including the extra couple was also a great idea to give the story and more outlined plot in way. :)

Absolutely Amazing.
SpecialK199 chapter 3 . 6/23/2009
Wonderful! I'm always in love with the quality of your writing, and this piece was no exception. Splendiferous!
279 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »