Reviews for Imperfect Contrition
former.trackstar chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
wow im very intriged! this story is facinating
mugglemom08 chapter 2 . 7/5/2009
Sigh...so sad. Poor Edward...LET IT GO!

My thoughts exactly. And hopefully he will-and sooner rather than later.
ekimmuh chapter 3 . 7/1/2009
I'm currently enjoying your Creature of Habbit story and thought I'd check out some of your other fics as well while waiting on the next update. It took me a minute to see where you were going with this and how you were tying it into the summary but it was an interesting take on the possiblities. You were true to Edward and his overwhelming sense of responsibiblity, as well as, Bella tough determination.

I'll be checking out some of your other stories soon. :)
Anon chapter 3 . 6/28/2009
I loved this story, it gives a much better picture of the marriage than in BD. Despite the difference in how she was changed and it being non consented on Edwards behalf i think it has the same aspects of how he changed her after Nessie.

Including the extra couple was also a great idea to give the story and more outlined plot in way. :)

Absolutely Amazing.
SpecialK199 chapter 3 . 6/23/2009
Wonderful! I'm always in love with the quality of your writing, and this piece was no exception. Splendiferous!
SpecialK199 chapter 2 . 6/23/2009
Oh poor dear sad Edward ... wow, when an unchanging vampire gets an idea in his head, it's hard to change his mind!
SpecialK199 chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Oh I love it! Ths is an intriguing proposition for a story, and it makes for a delightful read. Naturally I'm gagging to hop over onto the next chapter, so ... see you in a jiffy!
2loveybunnies chapter 3 . 6/22/2009
Wow, that was awesome! I often wondered what would happen after the "happily ever after" and this is a little slice of that. Your version is so much better than my original thoughts on the possible ways Bella could have been changed. Can't wait to see what you come up with next!
infuckted chapter 2 . 6/21/2009
Wow, I was not expecting this story to be this good, honestly. I'm so glad I decided to read this and be proven wrong. I like your spin on their marriage, giving them difficulties to face and overcome just like any other married couple. I'm really loving this.
infuckted chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
This first chapter is an amazing start.
yellowipod chapter 3 . 6/13/2009
What a perfect resolution.
yellowipod chapter 2 . 6/13/2009
Now that he can't play the 'Immortal all knowing vampire' card, he resorts to becoming Poutward.

I could see another couple coming to Edward and Bella for advice.
yellowipod chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
Oh!

Now how come SM couldn't write an ending like this?

Besides the fact a conflict hasn't be introduced yet, I'm pretty sure all the BD haters out there would have ate this up. I didn't exactly hate it, but I think your story sounds better.
wolvesnvamps chapter 3 . 6/9/2009
Angel-

Thank you so much for writing this enormously moving story for me. You took my little prompt and turned it into a deeply affecting journey that was the perfect balance of heart-break and hope.

I was drawn in by Bella's unflinching honesty, Esme's tender empathy and Edward's unresolved guilt and grief. You seamlessly weaved them all together to create an intimate connection between them and the readers.

When I won the auction, I was excited and knew that I would be getting a terrfic story as I loved what you were doing with Creature of Habit. But you far exceeded all my expectations. Thank you again.
picklevictory chapter 3 . 6/8/2009
Wonderful - thanks so much for writing.
269 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »