Reviews for Imperfect Contrition
quickreader chapter 2 . 6/6/2009
No one does angst like Edward.
quickreader chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
I like this. It's so different and yet the end is so very real for a married couple.

I've imagined that same thing about the venom. Seems plausible.

And thanks wolves&vamps for letting us get to share this with you!
WeasleyWeakness chapter 3 . 6/6/2009
I really loved this! What a great little story.
Beans827 chapter 3 . 6/6/2009
That was just so beautiful Angel. Loved it. I really like how you use Esme in your stories. She is a very underutilized character but you always bring her in to show the love and caring mother of the family. It was beautiful! Thanks for sharing that.
Maddy chapter 3 . 6/5/2009
oh poor Edward.. I don't see him being bogged down with that much guilt. But honestly, if Bella had taken time to address his beliefs and values instead of brushing them off, they would have come a long way even BEFORE the change.. Even that honeymoon thing was selfish, selfish, selfish. She should have KNOWN who would be the one to feeling guilty for an eternity if he hurt her while MAKING LOVE. Nice to know her hormones mean more than Edward's feelings.
OliviaJane chapter 3 . 6/5/2009
Great story. Wonderful writing.

And also, thanks for sharing wolves&vamps.
HopeStreet chapter 3 . 6/4/2009
Thank you! I thoroughly enjoyed this story!
BITTENEV chapter 3 . 6/4/2009
*sigh* DESTINY.

Could I love Esme any more after reading that chapter? Umm no. I love her. I'm so glad she told him to basically get over himself. I loved when she showed him how he was before Bella and how he was after he was with her, and when she showed him the person Bella was before and who she is now.

The realization that he wanted Bella, as she was now,

his wife, was perfect. He wouldn't change that for anything. Thats exactly what he needed to know. And again, thats something I always wondered about twilight. Did Edward miss the human traits of Bella? Did he miss the fact that he was her protector? I honestly feel like that would have been an issue for him. You summarized all of that perfectly. Of course the vamp sexin in the woods was fabulous. Its exactly what they needed.

Loved the whole thing, it really was wonderful.
BITTENEV chapter 2 . 6/4/2009
ohh anna. This is absolutely fantastic. You know this is honestly something that I feel could have actually happened with Edward and Bella (if they were real) BWAHAHAHAHA. But no, srsly. You have pegged Edward so perfectly that I can see him reacting and feeling this way. He needs to come to grips with the reality of the situation. It was their destiny to end up the way they did. But its only normal for him to feel like he took away Bellas choice, no matter what it was.

This can apply to book bella as well. We didn't get a look at EPOV in BD (a fact that I hate, but whatever) but we know he felt guilty for what happened with bella. He felt as if he was taking something from her without her. By getting her pregnant she had no choice but to become a vamp.

Again, we know that BElla wanted this but it doesn't stop Edward from feeling the pain.

I love this little story and I'm so glad that you took the plunge and wrote it. Thank you.
Famingo chapter 3 . 6/4/2009
This was a great ending to a great story. I love that Esme put Edward in his place. She was showing him exactly what he needed to see and telling him exactly what he needed to hear. She really is a wonderful mom. I'm surprised that Edward took the advice as quickly as he did, but I'm glad he did. Sounds like he and Bella will be having more fun together in their lives now that Edward won't be living with all that regret and guilt.
TabithaAbraham chapter 3 . 6/4/2009
Great story. I love how Esme was able to show Edward the reasons that he needed to forgive himself without really lecturing him. Esme rocks. And the honesty between Edward & Bella physically and emotionally at the end was wonderful. Thank you for writing.
LindyP chapter 3 . 6/4/2009
That was a wonderful story-I absolutely loved it! I really loved the ending too-so perfect!

LindyP :)
cabr chapter 3 . 6/4/2009
You really are amazing! I love COH and always hope for updates. Now you give us this little story... but it is not little, it is huge! It puts into perspective Edward's struggle and it give a lot of value and character to Bella, but without making her some kind of super girl. She is here the same Bella that Edward fell in love with, only now she is immortal. Absolutely lovely!
b3j02 chapter 3 . 6/4/2009
You did a really great job on this story! Thanks to wolves&vamps for letting you share this with us!

I can't wait to see what happens next on COH and I am gonna run over and read your original story as soon as I can! Have a great weekend!
Sheeijan chapter 3 . 6/4/2009
I love that Esme gave Edward the kick in the butt that he needed. I hate sometimes how ineffective a lot of writers make Esme in her role as mother.

Thanks for writing!