Reviews for Imperfect Contrition
AnjieNet chapter 3 . 6/6/2009
Very well done. Makes me love Esme even more. Sometimes it takes a mother's wisdom to get through. Destiny - yes. *sigh* Loved this. And the sexing in the forest too!
jimemon chapter 3 . 6/6/2009
Loved it!
Lottums chapter 3 . 6/6/2009
Only just got round to reading this, my inbox hid this from me!

Aww I really love the way how Edward reacts to her change, unlike BD where he seemed to have no remorse for her becoming a vamp. Love love love the final bit where E gives in to B's wishes. Shame there cant be more of this story!
DullyBeautiful04 chapter 3 . 6/6/2009
finally, someone opned his eyes..i hope he continues this way though...i loved the lemon..it was so animalistic and HOT..great job!

can't wait to see what the next chapter will be about..this story is very unpredictable!
OnlyDarcey chapter 3 . 6/6/2009
Oh man...What a great story packed into just 3 chapters. I LOVED it. First of all, I love that there's no weird-named baby and bloody mess (right?). But then I always got irritated that Edward was so overprotective, and didn't really accept the choice that Bella made to be with him. I mean, even in BD, he only changed her because he HAD to...he still didn't accept that she should have as much say as he had. Anyways, I like that it happened without either of them being the one to make the choice, although of course, Edward feels wholly responsible. And the struggle Edward has to go through. Just...awesome. I love how it was in 3 chapters. Just so good. Thanks for writing!
clarabella75 chapter 3 . 6/6/2009
This was a really great story! :)
quickreader chapter 3 . 6/6/2009
Every relationship matures. Even Edward & Bella's.

Great story!
quickreader chapter 2 . 6/6/2009
No one does angst like Edward.
quickreader chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
I like this. It's so different and yet the end is so very real for a married couple.

I've imagined that same thing about the venom. Seems plausible.

And thanks wolves&vamps for letting us get to share this with you!
WeasleyWeakness chapter 3 . 6/6/2009
I really loved this! What a great little story.
Beans827 chapter 3 . 6/6/2009
That was just so beautiful Angel. Loved it. I really like how you use Esme in your stories. She is a very underutilized character but you always bring her in to show the love and caring mother of the family. It was beautiful! Thanks for sharing that.
Maddy chapter 3 . 6/5/2009
oh poor Edward.. I don't see him being bogged down with that much guilt. But honestly, if Bella had taken time to address his beliefs and values instead of brushing them off, they would have come a long way even BEFORE the change.. Even that honeymoon thing was selfish, selfish, selfish. She should have KNOWN who would be the one to feeling guilty for an eternity if he hurt her while MAKING LOVE. Nice to know her hormones mean more than Edward's feelings.
OliviaJane chapter 3 . 6/5/2009
Great story. Wonderful writing.

And also, thanks for sharing wolves&vamps.
HopeStreet chapter 3 . 6/4/2009
Thank you! I thoroughly enjoyed this story!
BITTENEV chapter 3 . 6/4/2009
*sigh* DESTINY.

Could I love Esme any more after reading that chapter? Umm no. I love her. I'm so glad she told him to basically get over himself. I loved when she showed him how he was before Bella and how he was after he was with her, and when she showed him the person Bella was before and who she is now.

The realization that he wanted Bella, as she was now,

his wife, was perfect. He wouldn't change that for anything. Thats exactly what he needed to know. And again, thats something I always wondered about twilight. Did Edward miss the human traits of Bella? Did he miss the fact that he was her protector? I honestly feel like that would have been an issue for him. You summarized all of that perfectly. Of course the vamp sexin in the woods was fabulous. Its exactly what they needed.

Loved the whole thing, it really was wonderful.
281 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »