Reviews for Imperfect Contrition
BITTENEV chapter 2 . 6/4/2009
ohh anna. This is absolutely fantastic. You know this is honestly something that I feel could have actually happened with Edward and Bella (if they were real) BWAHAHAHAHA. But no, srsly. You have pegged Edward so perfectly that I can see him reacting and feeling this way. He needs to come to grips with the reality of the situation. It was their destiny to end up the way they did. But its only normal for him to feel like he took away Bellas choice, no matter what it was.

This can apply to book bella as well. We didn't get a look at EPOV in BD (a fact that I hate, but whatever) but we know he felt guilty for what happened with bella. He felt as if he was taking something from her without her. By getting her pregnant she had no choice but to become a vamp.

Again, we know that BElla wanted this but it doesn't stop Edward from feeling the pain.

I love this little story and I'm so glad that you took the plunge and wrote it. Thank you.
Famingo chapter 3 . 6/4/2009
This was a great ending to a great story. I love that Esme put Edward in his place. She was showing him exactly what he needed to see and telling him exactly what he needed to hear. She really is a wonderful mom. I'm surprised that Edward took the advice as quickly as he did, but I'm glad he did. Sounds like he and Bella will be having more fun together in their lives now that Edward won't be living with all that regret and guilt.
TabithaAbraham chapter 3 . 6/4/2009
Great story. I love how Esme was able to show Edward the reasons that he needed to forgive himself without really lecturing him. Esme rocks. And the honesty between Edward & Bella physically and emotionally at the end was wonderful. Thank you for writing.
LindyP chapter 3 . 6/4/2009
That was a wonderful story-I absolutely loved it! I really loved the ending too-so perfect!

LindyP :)
cabr chapter 3 . 6/4/2009
You really are amazing! I love COH and always hope for updates. Now you give us this little story... but it is not little, it is huge! It puts into perspective Edward's struggle and it give a lot of value and character to Bella, but without making her some kind of super girl. She is here the same Bella that Edward fell in love with, only now she is immortal. Absolutely lovely!
b3j02 chapter 3 . 6/4/2009
You did a really great job on this story! Thanks to wolves&vamps for letting you share this with us!

I can't wait to see what happens next on COH and I am gonna run over and read your original story as soon as I can! Have a great weekend!
Sheeijan chapter 3 . 6/4/2009
I love that Esme gave Edward the kick in the butt that he needed. I hate sometimes how ineffective a lot of writers make Esme in her role as mother.

Thanks for writing!
hannahmom16 chapter 3 . 6/4/2009
Kudos! Thanks for sharing this story with us; I really loved it. I like that Edward chose the woman and not the child. Thanks for writing.
ja6108 chapter 3 . 6/4/2009
Nice. I really liked this story. Remorse is something Edward always struggles with, and you addressed it nicely. Thanks for writing.
cshorte chapter 3 . 6/4/2009
Loved it!
robyntj5998 chapter 3 . 6/4/2009
I really loved this story Angel. I think your writing is just fantastic and you showed your range with this story. The realistic story of angst in a marriage is difficult to capture, since so many people think that the marriage is the end, not the beginning. I think that you showed how letting issues build, can pull you apart. I loved how you resolved all of it and that Edward finally got some sense knocked into him :)

Great job!
arfalcon chapter 3 . 6/4/2009
The perfect short story! Loved it! It's wonderful when we get to read about Edward's seemingly eternal conflict finally being resolved.

I'm a HUGE COH junkie and cannot WAIT to see Edward learn to love Bella. I'm not much for commenting on the Forums (too many pages to wade through), but every now and then I check in there to see if I've missed a teaser or an update.
london spam chapter 3 . 6/4/2009
This was great!
radioactive77 chapter 3 . 6/4/2009
Great, perfect little story!
RACHIAN chapter 3 . 6/4/2009
Absolutely loved the story! Made me a little teary. In a good way.
281 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »