Reviews for Imperfect Contrition
eysim chapter 3 . 6/4/2009
Really enjoyed it. I love your writing, am an impatient fan of "Creature of Habit". This was very "sweet" and touching. I loved the strong, accomplished Bella, liked how the appearance of a couple like themselves is what it took for them to openly admit the problem with their marriage. LOVED that Esme got to be the Cullen to very simply and easily show and convince Edward that what he lost by Bella being changed is nothing compared to the Bella he has and how much he has taken her for granted and not been able to let himself fully love her and finally GET OVER HIS CONSTANT FEELINGS OF GUILT FOR SOMETHING!

Now that you finished this you can go put all your time and energy into updating COH. THanks
acydrose chapter 3 . 6/4/2009
Great story, loved it.
cantputitdown chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Beautiful.
aly e chapter 3 . 6/4/2009
Great story - thank you for sharing is with all of us!

Loved Esme saying: "Right or happy" so true!

Wow - HUGE story in 3 chapters.

I literally teared up at he end:

1st time - destiny, van save - fate, Italy - fate, Honeymoon kill - destiny . . . aw

Haven't read ANYTHING like it so far - loved it all.

Thank you - I loved it!

Aly
WD-Den-Mum chapter 3 . 6/3/2009
Whoa. Wow.

Just read this. I'm just pretty much blown away. I love this. It takes our favorite couple, with all their supernatural powers and such but also shows them struggling through some very ordinary issue. Accepting the other person wholly, just as they are, not an easy thing to do. And Edward, finally getting over his guilt! Oh man, did he ever need to!

I love the way you wrote this.
mamagrace chapter 3 . 6/3/2009
Aww, we love happy endings. Well done.
revrag chapter 3 . 6/3/2009
I loved this. Thanks wolves&vamps for sharing. This was really, really good.

You're pretty awesome. But, of course, you already knew that.
JulieToo chapter 3 . 6/3/2009
Oh that was one great chapter. It's complete with the three chapters, but I wouldn't mind reading more? Well, maybe?
pixiekat7 chapter 3 . 6/3/2009
Excellent Ending! Edward finally letting go of his remorse & guilt, neither of which he should have had in the first place. Bella made her choices & of course you cannot fight Destiny & Fate.

Hope you're planning to write more!
richinlaughter chapter 3 . 6/3/2009
Lovely, thank you.
WriterTeacher chapter 3 . 6/3/2009
So glad Edward discovered the error of his ways. GREAT ending!
Scorpio11 chapter 3 . 6/3/2009
Great story. I was a little worried there for q while, but Edward finally saw the light.

Loved it.
dlhk chapter 3 . 6/3/2009
Awesome! I loved that Edward was able to work it out and allow himself to be whole and happy. Fabulous... And some HOT sexin'. Great story. I'm excited to read your original work and, of course, I can't freaking WAIT for more COH! -mommyofboth
Gasaway Alley chapter 3 . 6/3/2009
All done? I loved it! You so rocked this story and am glad to have gotten to read it! I look forward to reading some more of your talented typing over on COH! Thank you ~ GA
Mizra chapter 3 . 6/3/2009
An interesting break from COH, but light nonetheless. I'm sure the bidder of this story loves it like we do! :)
281 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »