Reviews for Bunny, Buffy, What's the Difference?
Espied7 chapter 49 . 11/17
Sweet! The Anya ending was kinda sudden and heartwrenching, though...
Skylar Datenshi chapter 48 . 10/6
It didn't escape my notice that Hallie made a reference to Harry Potter. So I'm curious as to what wish he could've possibly made.
M
hipgnosis chapter 48 . 9/5
"This better be good, Slayer. I was just about to grant a wish to some kid locked in a cupboard under a staircase in England." AHAHAHA BEST.
hipgnosis chapter 16 . 9/5
"[She] apparently got her driving abilities from him." DIED. LAUGHING.
WanderingDragonborn chapter 49 . 8/17
I really enjoyed your story. I started reading it at chapter 1 and couldn't stop till the end. Keep up the great work and I look forward to reading more from you in the future.
Beloved Daughter chapter 49 . 7/5
Highly enjoyed reading this story. "Papa Bear" was just too cute as were the kids. Still a bit in shock that you had the guts to kill off Xander and Arya. Didn't see that coming in a million years. Still, can't say that I don't love the results. Mama Buffy with her family is an adorable image.

Thanks for writing and posting this story!
Can anyone else imagine JR going into pre school and his teachers reaction when he is just saying orgasm. That would be absolutely hilarious.
Aurlia chapter 49 . 5/21
Just found this wonderfully written tale, thank you for sharing your talent!
Popine chapter 49 . 1/30
Loved it
Popine chapter 39 . 1/30
Oh Willow is dead. Sad
Popine chapter 16 . 1/29
Awww, crying happy tears here
Popine chapter 2 . 1/29
Interesting start.
Hope it stays that way until the end.
Kaioo chapter 15 . 7/4/2015
Huh... I wish I knew how to find fics dealing with the aftermath of Buffy being brought back from Heaven.

Always wanted to see fics where she wasn't too happy being brought back.
misuky7 chapter 49 . 5/24/2015
This was a beautiful story, truly amazing. I loved it. I am so sad about Xander and Anya though. :3