Reviews for Bunny, Buffy, What's the Difference?
selene344 chapter 7 . 2/28
Ah, I think almost maybe pped my pants from laughing so hard. Thank you O-skillful Author.
Espied7 chapter 49 . 11/17/2016
Sweet! The Anya ending was kinda sudden and heartwrenching, though...
Skylar Datenshi chapter 48 . 10/6/2016
It didn't escape my notice that Hallie made a reference to Harry Potter. So I'm curious as to what wish he could've possibly made.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/4/2016
M
hipgnosis chapter 48 . 9/5/2016
"This better be good, Slayer. I was just about to grant a wish to some kid locked in a cupboard under a staircase in England." AHAHAHA BEST.
hipgnosis chapter 16 . 9/5/2016
"[She] apparently got her driving abilities from him." DIED. LAUGHING.
WanderingDragonborn chapter 49 . 8/17/2016
I really enjoyed your story. I started reading it at chapter 1 and couldn't stop till the end. Keep up the great work and I look forward to reading more from you in the future.
Beloved Daughter chapter 49 . 7/5/2016
Highly enjoyed reading this story. "Papa Bear" was just too cute as were the kids. Still a bit in shock that you had the guts to kill off Xander and Arya. Didn't see that coming in a million years. Still, can't say that I don't love the results. Mama Buffy with her family is an adorable image.

Thanks for writing and posting this story!
Guest chapter 29 . 7/5/2016
Can anyone else imagine JR going into pre school and his teachers reaction when he is just saying orgasm. That would be absolutely hilarious.
Aurlia chapter 49 . 5/21/2016
Just found this wonderfully written tale, thank you for sharing your talent!
Popine chapter 49 . 1/30/2016
Loved it
Popine chapter 39 . 1/30/2016
Oh Willow is dead. Sad
Popine chapter 16 . 1/29/2016
Awww, crying happy tears here
Popine chapter 2 . 1/29/2016
Interesting start.
Hope it stays that way until the end.
Kaioo chapter 15 . 7/4/2015
Huh... I wish I knew how to find fics dealing with the aftermath of Buffy being brought back from Heaven.

Always wanted to see fics where she wasn't too happy being brought back.