Reviews for Wursts and Handcuffs
Arizuki Madcat chapter 1 . 1/1
Admin:..So...I was at my Mom's play-brother's house watching Hetalia English Sub on Hulu...And I saw on Ep 8 that Italy was telling the Allies while he was being threatened that Germany was an EXTREME sadist and stuff!...I HAD NO IDEA!...Because it didn't seem to say that on the Dubbed on...
._. .-.
Madcat:AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHA XDDD That's awesome man ;3
Arizuki:...wow...just...wow...That's why they have these Sadist!Germany stories... ಠ_ಠ
Thefabulousme chapter 2 . 11/21/2016
At that moment Ludwig knew his boyfriend was going to kill him. Great story btw
Thefabulousme chapter 1 . 11/21/2016
Then deli walked in with his mafia like "DATS MA BITCH"
midnightgamin chapter 2 . 4/24/2015
Oh my...fraternising with the enemy. Tsk tsk Iggy, Luddy. Too bad the story's completed already. :P
theSardonyx chapter 2 . 5/25/2014
Ach. No. You can't just end it like that. You can't.! You can't.!

But you did. Ugh.

Write on.!
Yuna
SONICgal chapter 2 . 12/18/2013
This is just too great for words! It must be continued!
Papaverus chapter 2 . 6/11/2013
PLEASE WRITE MORE! Gah that was so good! You can't leave us hanging like that!
SakuMulti chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
You idiot! You don't leave a man in the shower without a good explanation! You made him cry!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/5/2012
This is great! Please write more! I would love to see this have even more chapters! I love how good you are at writing it! Please continue writing it!
TheGodlessAngelOfDarkness chapter 2 . 6/25/2012
awh! I would love to read more soon please. update soon! i really like the story and details :D
Yaoi-Mayer chapter 2 . 4/15/2012
That was so amazing. *_* I could really feel the awkward-ness between Arthur and Ludwig~ And the sex was so graphic. OwO

Please, I beg of you, continue, continue, continue!
AngelBeheaded chapter 2 . 12/28/2011
this is... just amazing! The sex is so graphic! *3* oh god please please please write more im begging you!
neongreenleaves chapter 2 . 10/16/2011
and this is how you end it? Really? DX I want more... :)
Someoneyoudon't chapter 2 . 5/22/2011
That's so ... awesome!

Please! You have to continue this amazing story!
TangerineTea chapter 2 . 4/28/2011
I really like the story so far, and I was disappointed to realize that you'd marked it as complete :( I hope you'll reconsider abandoning the idea at some point and come back! Germany/England is so good, and so rare **
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »