Reviews for Wursts and Handcuffs
midnightgamin chapter 2 . 4/24
Oh my...fraternising with the enemy. Tsk tsk Iggy, Luddy. Too bad the story's completed already. :P
theSardonyx chapter 2 . 5/25/2014
Ach. No. You can't just end it like that. You can't.! You can't.!

But you did. Ugh.

Write on.!
Yuna
SONICgal chapter 2 . 12/18/2013
This is just too great for words! It must be continued!
Papaverus chapter 2 . 6/11/2013
PLEASE WRITE MORE! Gah that was so good! You can't leave us hanging like that!
SakuMulti chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
You idiot! You don't leave a man in the shower without a good explanation! You made him cry!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/5/2012
This is great! Please write more! I would love to see this have even more chapters! I love how good you are at writing it! Please continue writing it!
TheGodlessAngelOfDarkness chapter 2 . 6/25/2012
awh! I would love to read more soon please. update soon! i really like the story and details :D
Yaoi-Mayer chapter 2 . 4/15/2012
That was so amazing. *_* I could really feel the awkward-ness between Arthur and Ludwig~ And the sex was so graphic. OwO

Please, I beg of you, continue, continue, continue!
AngelBeheaded chapter 2 . 12/28/2011
this is... just amazing! The sex is so graphic! *3* oh god please please please write more im begging you!
neongreenleaves chapter 2 . 10/16/2011
and this is how you end it? Really? DX I want more... :)
Someoneyoudon't chapter 2 . 5/22/2011
That's so ... awesome!

Please! You have to continue this amazing story!
TangerineTea chapter 2 . 4/28/2011
I really like the story so far, and I was disappointed to realize that you'd marked it as complete :( I hope you'll reconsider abandoning the idea at some point and come back! Germany/England is so good, and so rare **
princessperp chapter 2 . 4/28/2011
GAHHHH KAWAIII that was rly cute XD britainXgermany ftw

I love your story, And I can't wait for chapter 3
CrimsonDenizen chapter 2 . 4/18/2011
omg. I am litteraly sobbing because i want to know what happens. loved the smut. the plot so far is good too. Truest love born from truest hate and all that. great job so far. keep up the good work!

~Crimson3~