Reviews for Who's Your Baby's Daddy?
the weirdo chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
ethan
giles
Nathan stark
ShadowXMoonlight chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Awesome!
MMWillow13 chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
This title popped up in a search I did a year or so ago, but I blew it off, until I read and fell in love with your style of writing through your other stories. Now I'm so glad that I decided to give it a chance!
Jada Ryl chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Wow... That's an idea. *evil grin* I saw on your meeting the dad's ficcs that you had plans to do one with Wes. Are you still planning to do that one? And did you think of doing one with either Dean or Sam Winchester? Any way, of the one's you've done so far, I think the best fathers would be 1) Seeley Booth, 2) Wesley, and 3) Ethan Rayne - bc Ethan would have Buffy and Giles so pissed off about it! And I'd love to see Angel's reaction when he finds out why Buffy called him from the Jeffersonian...
Mystamir chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Like it. Wish the other "chapters" were not one-shots, since it makes continuity jitter like a nic-fitting bum. Oh well. Off to the next one!
uncutetomboy chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
One word, mmooch: A-freakin'-mazing! This series is completely a one of a kind, a masterpiece. I especially love the one-shots. _

I was just browsing through the "Buffy/Giles" pages on the site and stumbled across this one and then I HAD to read the "Meeting the Dads" one-shots; I loved them to itty bitty bits. Thank you so much for writing such a realistic-to-the-Buffyverse series; this is actually more believable than what actually happened, in my opinion. I mean, Buffy always gets the butt-end of the stick; why can't she get the middle or something?

Anyway, here's my vote:

1) Horatio Caine - CSI: Miami ('cause I can just see her and Calleigh getting along awesomely)

2) Fox Mulder - X-Files ('cause he's just that awesome)

and 3) aiee, I'm torn between Sergeant Detective John Munch - Law & Order: SVU and Rupert Giles - BtVS ('cause I love them both too much to choose; lol).

Thanks again,

Lor a.k.a. uncutetomboy
Lucillia chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
I vote Booth because I'd love to see Angel's reaction to him, his reaction to Angel, and the entire lab's reaction to both of them.

McGee because he'd be so cute about it, and I could just see Abby fussing over the baby and dressing it in little goth outfits when it visits.

Goren because he deserves at least one member of his family without a serious mental illness, and it could be the baby. There's his worrying about being the son of a serial killer thing though.
gibby101 chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Timothy McGee - NCIS

Luke from Gilmore Girls

Jethro Gibbs (he seems like he'd be an awesome dad)

I absolutely loved these stories! But poor Buffy, Maggie Walsh is such an evil wbitch.

Can't wait to find out who the Daddy is!

Gibby
Maribunny chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Boy tough choices, i would love to read a fanfiction with all possible choices but if i have to pick three, Seeley Booth, Gregory House, Horatio Caine.
askita chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Horatio, Goren, Gibbs

Those are my choices. I find it weird that I picked people who are totally not Supernatural in anyway.
Fairywiccagal chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Um... this is a very hard decision

or House

Sorry, those last two kinda tied. But I love these stories and I actually haven't seen anything like them and I am an avid fanfiction reader.
Karakot chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
mulder, house and gibbs all in equal amounts. mulder cause he knows all about slayers. house cause he got clean for her. and gibbs cause he would be a good dad. good luck and i love all of this.

karakot
roguewriter04 chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Okay, so my vote on the baby daddy.

1. House

2. Booth

3. Wesley
wetterwaxs chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
I would love House or Gibbs.
lizzywithfire chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
well, ok

i'm going to guess that you can tell that my vote is for luke.

And a sequel..

Make it good, like this series XD