Reviews for Harry's Erised
HARRY P. 101 chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
I really liked this story because it is one of the only ones- but not the only- were Harry wasn't absolutely misrule and hiding from the world.

Oh, and can u tell me why, in every single story about what happened right after voldemort was killed, he is always thinking about kreacher bringing him a sandwich?
Because that would be nice.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
Love it, a bit cheesy, but I love it :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
REALLY NICE.i WISH jk had written a more detailed probably thats her way, she left so many things for us readers to imagine:)
KelticKitten chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
awwww so sweet
They-Want-Me-To-Tap-Dance chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Other than a few small grammatical errors, this is a very nice story. It makes me feel all gooey inside! :D
aggressivelycalm chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
aww! that was really sweet! :D I'd love a sequel!
DrNikiReid chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
aw, it was so sweet :)
beardie04 chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Yet again I am in awe of your writing talents.
wrightingright chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
good job! I can't stand the fics when people have ginny yelling at harry. When people write it that wy it always seems to me that they didn't understand Ginny's kiss on harrys birthday. I really like this though, its nice!
CrossroadsofLife chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
good story! very interesting for a oneshot :D
Flutiecutie07 chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
I love this story... it's such a great conclusion to everything that happened in DH.
TheYellowMoon chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
That was nice and sweet, with some humor thrown in. Favorited.
DukeBrymin chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
I can just see Harry wearing Ginny's pink sweats! But I take exception to your classifying purple as a girlish color.

Very nice, I abhor how DH ended, without giving us the reunion scene, so thanks for giving us one.
CommeParMagie chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Aww that was cute! :)

There should have been a reunion scene in the book!
lovenotwar chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
That's really cute. I loved it.

I thought something like that should've been included in DH. I was devastated when I realised there wasn't anything. Just that he would talk to her later. That was my only problem with the ending.

Anyway, I really liked this. You're a great writer.