Reviews for Close to Dead
Guest chapter 4 . 11/29/2016
"I let you be tortured horribly because I love you but yeah, I'll protect you in the future". I hope your Sookie isn't so retarded that she'll believe that rot. He spins a good tale but if Sookie had two brain cells to rub together, she would see through all that bullshit.

I detest when writers decide to make Sookie a gullible doormat for "has a penis therefore he's perfect" Eric even after he chooses to knowingly treat her like shit for whatever reason happens to be convenient.
tanseynz chapter 31 . 5/20/2016
This is amazing! The very first Sookie who doesn't make me grit my teeth because she's either so perfect she's plastic, or so obstructive and just damned nasty she's suicidal.
This one is feisty, moody, irrational, loving, courageous and so very very human. Her Eric is a big fat Viking irritant with love and loyalty to her a grand canyon large, and absolutely zero tact - and they work.
Spectacular plot, spectacular characterisation (Larkin was brilliantly complex) and a flow verging on perfection. This is in my top ten Sookie/Eric fanfics!
Kudos galore.
bttrflybelle chapter 31 . 11/30/2015
Great Story! Really loved it!
Buddahs53 chapter 31 . 8/27/2015
This was an amazing story. I truly love the way you portray both sookie and eric. Sadly this was the only story I saw for svs. I'd love to see this continued.
MiniLover chapter 31 . 12/6/2014
Just finished up the story. Really loved it! I found it very well written and with a nice flow to it. Very interesting characters. Just enough twists and turns to keep it interesting without getting lost. Can't wait to read more of your work.
MiniLover chapter 13 . 12/6/2014
Great story. I'm enjoying it very much so far!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/11/2014
Yes because a good fuck solves everything. I don't think I can read this story if Eric is still such a controlling self-righteous ass.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/11/2014
I know this story is years old and very much complete but I hope Sookie asks him exactly how much more his "love" is going to get her hurt.
vangrrl chapter 23 . 1/19/2014
I had a bad feeling that it was all for the cameras ... sigh ...
vangrrl chapter 31 . 1/19/2014
Thank you so much for all your hard work on this tale - it was a wonderful read!
vangrrl chapter 30 . 1/19/2014
What a beautifully written chapter - she finally figured out what she wanted. I loved the look on his face when she said 'home'.
vangrrl chapter 11 . 1/19/2014
Wow, I never thought he would say that ... but maybe this is a good thing so she can examine her true feelings?
vangrrl chapter 6 . 1/19/2014
Grab some lemon juice and a spray bottle, Sookie! :)
vangrrl chapter 5 . 1/19/2014
Sam, the ever faithful and loyal Sam, always watching out for her whether she knows it or not ...
Northman Maille chapter 31 . 11/11/2013
I've just worked out what Dramione is :)

I do hope you write that sequel one day, you've made such a beautiful job of this story, I'd love to read it.

Hunter would certainly solve the childless issue, although there is bound to be some drama associated with Remy's death. Who would kill him and why? This is what you do best, intrigue and drama with a great attention to detail.

What must I do in order to persuade you? I have lovely grammar, I've just proved it! Name your price and it shall be yours.

Thank you.