Reviews for Old friends New life
Taeh chapter 14 . 9/14/2013
Ohoho! * Laughs* there she got them! She could defend herself! but no... there are those stupid people that dont listen to anyone and just wat to make sure you dont get hurt..
TiffersStar1989 chapter 14 . 6/24/2011
love ur story...hmmmm...team paul or team andrew...idk i know there is something between her and paul from before but i have a feeling that with time her relationship with andrew would be even better and deeper...truthfully im team andrew...cant wait for more update asap
random2131 chapter 14 . 8/5/2010
Omg! Write more!
DoubleAA chapter 14 . 7/11/2010
TEAM PAUL ALL THE WAY :)

keep writing :)
Kouhai-chama chapter 5 . 5/24/2010
good chap!
imadinorawr chapter 14 . 5/13/2010
I looooove this story! Update pretty pretty please soon k? I loooove it!
cl2140 chapter 7 . 11/24/2009
I really like your story. I think that it is very good. But the only thing about the way you write it, would be not to capitalize the words. It gets very annoying to read. But do as you wish because you are the writer.
twilight addit14 chapter 13 . 10/25/2009
oh my god, you cannot just leave us hanging like that YOU ARE EVIL.

also instead of writing JPOV could you type out jacob pov. because it gets very confusimg
Lurking Casually chapter 12 . 9/29/2009
plzplzplzplz keep writing, i just went through all my history to find this again. plz dont make it be in vain and update soon.
Lurking Casually chapter 13 . 8/26/2009
plz plz plz plz keep writing, this is so good and i really really want to know what happens next so plz plz plz
Lurking Casually chapter 11 . 8/26/2009
D) The Pack
Vampreader chapter 13 . 8/25/2009
I like how shelby knows all and acts like it's no biggie
BemuxLimsaLivey chapter 13 . 8/25/2009
i see her more as the tuff and strong person then the goody-two shoes
Merme Cullen chapter 13 . 8/25/2009
omg thats crazy
BemuxLimsaLivey chapter 11 . 8/22/2009
i think the drama should come from the pack! cuz if you add drama from nomads or the volturi or the cullens it will just get to busy