Reviews for Whispers in the dark
magicdemi-god223 chapter 23 . 4/6/2014
I will admit I was a bit apprehensive when I saw the pairing for this story, but I'm glad to say that I actually enjoy reading this fic. It's not how I had originally thought it would be. :)
DragonSiren7 chapter 23 . 9/23/2013
I love this story - cant wait for more! ...Usually I don't like FaixSakura, but you just make it work! I hope the pairing continues! Keep up the awesome work! Fai forever! Ciao, DragonSiren7
kim-onka chapter 23 . 7/6/2013
There, you have such a neat round number of reviews... I almost hesitate to add a 101st :P

By your standards, this is kinda short, actually, and not much happens either. I liked Freya and Eva - Eva is such a blatantly positive person, albeit a bit crazy as a few characters pointed out. She's like a shounen hero. The letters thing was expected, not much surprise there, and other than that the plot does not feel like it's progressing for the time being, you just cast mysterious refences around. Again.

Skating date is a lovely thing, although in fact it is much more difficult to skate if someone is holding your hand. Unless he's skating backwards and pulling her after him - that would work.

The journals seem like they can be interesting if you intend to reveal something at last ;)
Niruhie chapter 22 . 4/26/2013
The relationship of Fai and Sakura seemed to have deepened Quick, Nevertheless, I've waited months for this ( I check out your story every time i get the chance) and I'm still enjoying! Can't wait for the next Chap! Still many unanswered questions! I'm Following you all the way till the end!
kim-onka chapter 22 . 3/26/2013
You forgot you had this? xD
I can see you are really set on advertising the ice cream in winter thing. Although putting them in your jacket is probably not the best of ideas. But Kuro surely got lucky _ The two of them are very cute together.
The important thing is, you remembered about the blue crystal on Mokona's forehead! Actually, the words "Under the black meatbun you will find what you are looking for" sound pretty funny, what with the serious tone and a black meatbun thrown in the middle. How did Kuro get out? I was expecting to see him hiding behind a curtain, possibly given away by a text from Tomoyo, but it looks like he got off easy.
A sadder note with Freya, though I guess she's on her way to a heel face turn and post-mortem reconciliation with Ashura. Good luck to her.
James Birdsong chapter 22 . 3/26/2013
Great chapter
Deya Amaya chapter 22 . 3/24/2013
OMG YOU UPDATED! Yay loved all the fluff! o
DragonQueen chapter 21 . 2/27/2013
Ok, A, you're writing in THIS story is amazing! I said "this" because my favorite character is Fai and u seem to live torturing him in some stories. They r still wonderfully written... But... WHY? Anyway, I vote A for Sakura times Syaoran. Fai doesn't even really live her right now, and u could always throw in Masooma if u wanted. Anyway, keep up your wonderful writing! Fai(Yuui) D. Flourite/Valeria forever! Ciao, DragonQueen
Akane chapter 21 . 1/21/2013
Sakura should end up with Fai this time. Let Fai be loved. Sakura and Syaoran already are together in the Manga, so, this time give Fai a turn.
TunaSFX chapter 21 . 12/20/2012
I vote Syaoran not only because SS is my OTP but cause he sacrificed a lot of things for her. So he deserves to at least end up with the person he loves
Green Sphynx chapter 21 . 11/29/2012
This story makes me so happy
All that mystery, all those questions, all those theories one starts making up which are then proved either wrong or only half right or not present in the story at all... Well, I've sensed some things correctly, but you keep so much in the dark it's hard to find out what's really going on at times (especially in the earlier chapters). It's kind of a constant cliffhanger... Which is very cruel, you know that right?
I love Kurogane and Tomoyo in this Although Tomoyo's outburst felt a little too much for her, I understand she's troubled and all... And why does Sakura get all the good guys, really? XD
And you know my choice for Sakura without me telling it again right? Still, I will be very fierce in this matter and it must be Syaoran because he's been working so darnedly hard for her. Fai will find someone else in no time

I'll be waiting for more
Shiraya chapter 21 . 10/14/2012
I'll go with b.
kittybites123 chapter 21 . 8/22/2012
cant wait for the next chapter!
Clavemien Nigram Rosa chapter 21 . 8/18/2012
Awww...poor Freya, sad in Chobits, sad here.
Lol at Fai's and Eva's conversation.
Another lovely chapter from you,
Ah, I want Fai and Sakura Together
Niruhie chapter 21 . 8/9/2012
Ahh! Finally the 21th chapter! I waited forever for this! I kinda feel bad for freya though...
This story's just getting the perfect tsubasa chronicles feel! Like the realstory where syaoran gave up his freedom for the safety of Sakura. Anyway I still vot Fai! Since this is a Fai and Sakura Story. Can't wait for their date!