Reviews for Destination Unknown
kmcgeezy chapter 25 . 8/9/2013
Don't tell me this is the end? It can't be! I honestly loved reading this and would gladly do it again! Your writing is flawless and you really bring your characters to life.

I would really love to see you go into detail about Paul supposedly being Serenity's past love? I thought that was an interesting twist on things. Oh, and more about Sasha's role too!

Anyways, like I said: this was brilliant! Absolutely brilliant! I hope you update (unless this was indeed the end, than write a sequel)!

madnessofsilence chapter 24 . 5/14/2012
Ding dong Max is dead, David has cut off his head!

Ummm, sorry about that...XD

Amazing story, really hoping for a sequel with where you left it. Cracker Jack is probably one of my favorites of your OCs. The way he deals with Edgar and Alan is just priceless.

I like where it ended, and how she's leaving for a while, to get her life back to a semi normal. Which I feel is going to be very very difficult. I'm forgetting now, this all happened over the span of what...A week? So she still has that race doesn't she? Gah, I would not be able to do that. Too much craziness to just jump right back into the normal world. Does anyone outside of Santa Carla even know what happened? Or...that something happened? I doubt even the Santa Carla residents know what went on...
madnessofsilence chapter 12 . 5/13/2012
first off 8n reply to your message: Thanks for not giving anything away, I like surprises...

Sage, the blind unicorn XD

Good ? Serenity, once I figured out this was all post movie (the snippet about Paul hating bathtubs) I was wondering how they lived, I've read a lot of stories where they came back (usually on the fact that David survived, as he should because antlers are not made of wood) And can't wait to see your take on it. Great as usual!

- Jenni
madnessofsilence chapter 2 . 5/8/2012
I haven't read this chapter yet, but couldn't wait to review.

First off, Max, shame on you for trusting David...Even though, honestly, I don't care, because I hate you, And David rocks.

Second, I think I'm gonna like Serenity. And I'm curious to know more about her unicorn save-the-world powers.
dannonlauragmail.com chapter 24 . 3/2/2012
Duh! Sorry!
Laura Dannon chapter 24 . 3/2/2012
Hey Jenn,

Great tunes and I know what you mean about ending fics and missing them already. You did a kick ass job and should be proud. :)

If you ever want to get into contact with me:

I'll try to get back into my account here in the next few weeks, but it's probably deactivated.

Laura
Laura Dannon chapter 23 . 3/1/2012
Hey,

Beautiful job! I especially like the last few paragraphs between Serenity and Marko. Brilliant and the way they play off of one another is smooth and effortless.

I also liked the way you portrayed Alan at the beginning. Cool!
AreYouFrickingSerious chapter 2 . 9/14/2011
I noticed you mention a character being 'Indian looking' if your refering to Dwayne as Native American you using the word 'Indian' is completely in correct and insulting to Native Americans since Tradesmen in the New World called the Natives 'Indians' since they thought they had sailed to India but actually discovered America. If you ment Dwayne wad I'm fact 'Indian looking' and looks like a person from the country India you're fine.

sorry kinda have a thing about stuff like that. I really enjoy your story and I own 3 racehorses myself that run in Ireland where I'm from! :)
Erzsebeth Bathory chapter 24 . 9/1/2011
Yaaay, there's Sasha - for a micro second, LOL. This was such a short chapter but then again, it is the epilogue. While this wasn't an extremely happy ending but rather it was an ending fitting for the players involved in the story. The threat is over, the labs destroyed, and everyone goes back to their own lives. As for Marko and Serenity, I do hope to see them reunited again in another story. They really are sweet together :) I'm so glad to have taken the time to read this story. It was well written, filled with remarkable OCs and monsters, and canon characters with *gasp* canon personalities. Holy moly, I've enjoyed the ride. Better late than never _
Erzsebeth Bathory chapter 23 . 9/1/2011
Whoa, wait, how come there aren't any reviews for this awesome chapter? Can I say again how I adore Alan's part in this entire story? For some reason when it comes to the Frog Brothers, he always seemed to get the short end of the stick. In this fic he just really came out with his own personality, his own voice, and he just kicked ass :D Jax and Sage were not only charming in their own ways but much help to the main characters with their own abilities. And the Marko/Serenity scene... I'll echo what I said in their first scene together: "NIIIIICE." I'm glad he didn't leave her for good! Only one more chapter to go, darn.
Erzsebeth Bathory chapter 22 . 9/1/2011
Whoa, now that's what I call a battle to end all battles! Max got what was long coming to him. I thought what David dished out to him was most befitting, heh. Everyone was a helpful participant and truly connected for such an important part of the story. Nicely done!
Erzsebeth Bathory chapter 21 . 9/1/2011
I'm really enjoying how you transformed Max from the way he was in the movie to this upgraded monstrous villain of humongous proportions! You've added so many layers to him that in this story, I just can't wait to see him suffer! And once more, I have to compliment you on your way of writing David. He's shown such a strong sense of leadership throughout this story and while he may seem cold and calculating, he's not stupid. He knows what the big picture is all about. The way you described Marko's conflict when it came to choosing sides was remarkable. It really wasn't something he could automatically say "yes" or "no" to without thinking about possible consequences.
Erzsebeth Bathory chapter 20 . 9/1/2011
I always wondered if you could rouse a sleeping vampire by force and especially without killing him. Now I know I can because of you XD When it all comes down to it, the Frog Brothers CAN compromise with the undead, even if they don't want to admit it. I applaud you for keeping everyone so far, especially Edgar and Alan, in character especially with all of these obstacles in the way.
Erzsebeth Bathory chapter 19 . 9/1/2011
Your action scenes rock. They are truly rock solid and not only that, but they never once feel disjointed. The words just flow so nicely. I enjoyed seeing that little past life moment of Marko and Serenity. David just blew me away in this chapter because his authority completely took center stage during such a critical time. I like Sasha - she's so blunt and certainly not afraid to give orders. Of course the fight scene between Marko and Max is epic. I couldn't imagine how these two would butt heads but when it comes to a girl like Serenity, all hands on on deck. Great job!
Erzsebeth Bathory chapter 18 . 9/1/2011
Dang, there was even MORE conflict within the group. At least they were able to more or less hash out a plan to push forward. You just couldn't give these nice characters a peaceful stroll through the park because where would the fun be in that? The connection with Marko and Serenity was more evident than ever. Poor Dwayne's been wrestling with werewolves the entire time but at least he got some last minute help from Edgar and Alan.