Reviews for Harry Potter and the Unraveling of Time
hn chapter 10 . 11/24/2014
please continue
The Thunder Alchemist chapter 10 . 8/20/2014
This is probably one of the most well-done HP time travel fics I've read, and I'd really love to read more. That's probably unlikely, considering the last time this was updated, but I hope you do decide to continue this. :)
SakuraKoi chapter 4 . 4/3/2014
SakuraKoi chapter 3 . 4/3/2014
SakuraKoi chapter 2 . 4/3/2014
SakuraKoi chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
DGfleetfox chapter 4 . 11/19/2013
Squeeeeing with happiness at this find! (Glomps the writer ; ) Time travel plus Harry/Voldemort plus memory loss and new identity... this should be really good. Seems you haven't updated in a while though, that's a bit discouraging. I hope you pick it up again if you're still writing/reading fanfiction on here. Ciao!
fvsfdff chapter 10 . 7/22/2013
interesting story, please continue. will harry be pregnant?
hermonine chapter 10 . 7/15/2013
Nice story
Guest chapter 10 . 7/13/2013
Excellent! I love it! XD Please do update soon. It was so good I read it all in one night! Hahaha!
ladyowl chapter 10 . 7/13/2013
good for you! framing the original harry and everything. aeon is so cleverly clueless - it seems very realistic. i hope he finds himself a path.
keep it up, lo
Moonstone blaze chapter 10 . 7/1/2013
I don't know, I like the basic plot of this story, but I don't like how Aeon looks so helpless and emotional. He just kept reacting to people and to events without forming his own decisions or making any plans. I guess I was hoping for a strong Harry at the upstart lol but I'll still keep on reading this story when you decide to update next.
FairAris chapter 10 . 1/24/2013
I really hope that you keep writing this story. It is intriguing and well written.
selfish sentiments chapter 10 . 1/20/2013
AGH. Does this story have no hope of being resurrected?):
Tiki Rane Gobell chapter 10 . 12/9/2012
Uh's voldemort going to like his boy hanging out with the lions? He'll probably be angry that Aeon got the job and will have to spend all his time away. Maybe voldie will be smart and ask his resident seer his opinion of the prophecy. So many what ifs and questions left unanswered...