Reviews for Harry Potter and the Unraveling of Time
Mamy 83 chapter 10 . 11/14/2021
Pourquoi les meilleures histoires ne sont jamais terminées, c'est assez frustrant de se dire qu'on ne connaîtra probablement jamais la fin. Dommage
Lizzie Brookes chapter 10 . 5/11/2020
Thank you for posting. It's wonderful. Can't wait for the next chapter. Initially I thought that if Aeon/Harry were interviewed and got the job the prophecy would never be made meaning James and Lily live and Sirius is not falsely imprisoned but it worked out with Aeon/Harry modifying Snape's memory.
ThePotterFreak chapter 10 . 3/4/2018
Had a sudden fit about finding all my old favourite stories here from almost a decade ago, back in my angsty teenage days, when I used to be into this kind of thing and still couldn't let go of Harry Potter. Haven't been on this page in AGES.
Most of the fics I'd marked as favourites here made me cringe horribly and wonder how I could ever have read that kind of crappy, stupid, filth.

THIS is not one of them. This fic is awesomely intriguing, and well-written, even so many years after it was first posted (I'm assuming you yourself have "moved on" from your Harry Potter phase). Very original and mysterious.

I hope you will consider finishing it one day, but I understand if you've moved on to other projects :)
Willofhounds chapter 10 . 12/17/2017
Hope you will update soon. This is an excellent story.
VX888 chapter 10 . 12/31/2016
When I read the resume, I skipped over the story because I wasn't feeling it. Then I came back for some reason and checked it out. And now I love your story so much! It's well written, the story is original and believable. I'm only sad that there aren't more chapters... :(. Will you consider writing some more, pretty pretty please?! :D
Love2read23 chapter 10 . 12/7/2015
I enjoy this story. It is so sad that Harry had s8ch 0lans to change the past but now doesn't remember anything. I like the friendship with Narcissa and Severus. How can Voldemort touch him if this is before he's been resurrected with Harry's blood. That's an interesting edit to the prophecy. I hope Harry/Aeon can steer Severus away from LV or maybe influence LV to be more sane.
hn chapter 10 . 11/24/2014
please continue
Arameyy chapter 10 . 8/20/2014
This is probably one of the most well-done HP time travel fics I've read, and I'd really love to read more. That's probably unlikely, considering the last time this was updated, but I hope you do decide to continue this. :)
SakuraKoi chapter 4 . 4/3/2014
O,O
SakuraKoi chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
O.O
DGfleetfox chapter 4 . 11/19/2013
Squeeeeing with happiness at this find! (Glomps the writer ; ) Time travel plus Harry/Voldemort plus memory loss and new identity... this should be really good. Seems you haven't updated in a while though, that's a bit discouraging. I hope you pick it up again if you're still writing/reading fanfiction on here. Ciao!
fvsfdff chapter 10 . 7/22/2013
interesting story, please continue. will harry be pregnant?
hermonine chapter 10 . 7/15/2013