Reviews for Harry Potter and the Unraveling of Time
Love2read23 chapter 10 . 12/7/2015
I enjoy this story. It is so sad that Harry had s8ch 0lans to change the past but now doesn't remember anything. I like the friendship with Narcissa and Severus. How can Voldemort touch him if this is before he's been resurrected with Harry's blood. That's an interesting edit to the prophecy. I hope Harry/Aeon can steer Severus away from LV or maybe influence LV to be more sane.
hn chapter 10 . 11/24/2014
please continue
The Thunder Alchemist chapter 10 . 8/20/2014
This is probably one of the most well-done HP time travel fics I've read, and I'd really love to read more. That's probably unlikely, considering the last time this was updated, but I hope you do decide to continue this. :)
SakuraKoi chapter 4 . 4/3/2014
SakuraKoi chapter 3 . 4/3/2014
SakuraKoi chapter 2 . 4/3/2014
SakuraKoi chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
DGfleetfox chapter 4 . 11/19/2013
Squeeeeing with happiness at this find! (Glomps the writer ; ) Time travel plus Harry/Voldemort plus memory loss and new identity... this should be really good. Seems you haven't updated in a while though, that's a bit discouraging. I hope you pick it up again if you're still writing/reading fanfiction on here. Ciao!
fvsfdff chapter 10 . 7/22/2013
interesting story, please continue. will harry be pregnant?
hermonine chapter 10 . 7/15/2013
Nice story
Guest chapter 10 . 7/13/2013
Excellent! I love it! XD Please do update soon. It was so good I read it all in one night! Hahaha!
ladyowl chapter 10 . 7/13/2013
good for you! framing the original harry and everything. aeon is so cleverly clueless - it seems very realistic. i hope he finds himself a path.
keep it up, lo
Moonstone blaze chapter 10 . 7/1/2013
I don't know, I like the basic plot of this story, but I don't like how Aeon looks so helpless and emotional. He just kept reacting to people and to events without forming his own decisions or making any plans. I guess I was hoping for a strong Harry at the upstart lol but I'll still keep on reading this story when you decide to update next.
FairAris chapter 10 . 1/24/2013
I really hope that you keep writing this story. It is intriguing and well written.
solecistic cynicism chapter 10 . 1/20/2013
AGH. Does this story have no hope of being resurrected?):