Reviews for Harry Potter and the Unraveling of Time
Kaylen Cooper chapter 7 . 2/4/2010
I find this interesting, and look forward to reading more! :)
Ginebra chapter 7 . 2/1/2010
I like it.. Well done.. :)
akuma-river chapter 7 . 1/31/2010
Poor Aeon, did his forehead bleed again?

Btw, is he still a Horcrux or is it the residual dark magic plus being around Voldie that makes his curse scar spilt open when he's pissed.

So is Aeon going to be one who let's loose the prophecy because it is triggered by unknown memories? Or will they overhear it when Aeon has the meeting with Dumbles and Trelawny (sp?) is there?
graynavarre chapter 7 . 1/31/2010
wow, Harry is out of the frying pan and into the fire.

Looking forward to more.
DeletedAccount30062015 chapter 7 . 1/30/2010
please update
silvestris.silvia chapter 7 . 1/30/2010
LOL Aeon's still got Harry's temper...

And thanks for continuing this fic! This is an awesome chapter. Harry as the Divination professor sounds interesting... Does that mean there'll be no Trelawney, and thus no prophecy? Hm...

I'm glad that the Unravelling of Time made the top 2 too. Will be eagerly awaiting an update of either fic. )
Squigglefrued chapter 7 . 1/30/2010
3 I love this fic, you're doing an awesome job with it and it is very well written!
Fullmetal84 chapter 7 . 1/30/2010
Love the story! It'd be funny if Harry ended up with the Divination position and Snape becomes the Potions professor. Maybe Harry can become friends with Snape? I hope that he doesn't become a Death Eater though.
Melora chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
For further writing, you may be interested in this site:

w . sapientimagic . com (without the spaces)

It's a role playing site based on the Harry Potter world.

Either way, good luck with your writing and I look forward to reading more.

Melora Brockert, SUM student
frokwears chapter 7 . 1/30/2010
finally!is very good to have a new chapter to read, and considering that harry going out to the outside world I would love that him meet with sirius, after all he is impersonating the son of his favorite uncle, no?
The Weatherwitch chapter 7 . 1/30/2010
o-oh

VERY interesting...

this is really good!

update soon!
anakin potter evan chapter 7 . 1/30/2010
hi, good to see the update. SEER, an interesting turn. It would be fun to watch Aeon interact with sirius.
Cactus Wrynn chapter 7 . 1/30/2010
KYAA! I can hardly wait for the next chappy!
Chatwyn chapter 7 . 1/30/2010
Thankyou thankyou, I am so glad that HP and the Unraveling of Time made the top 2, because I love this story and seeing an update fills me with glee. I like that Aeon's slowly getting his memories back; like how he has instant impressions of dislike or hatred upon meeting people, and how he's 'seeing' the future, but not enough memory for him to know who's his enemy and who isn't. Will he be getting more deja vu as time passes by? I can imagine him being hit with feelings as soon as he meets the headmaster, same as when he met Bellatrix.

And HP as the divination professor sounds awesome. I've seen it done once before beautifully. I remember HP used his knowledge of the future to 'divine' Dumbledore's love for socks thereby proving his credibility as a seer.

I'm also so curious about the next chapter as well - Dumbledore's going to meet Trelawny and the prophecy will maybe be made, and Snape will maybe carry it back to Voldemort unless Aeon can hit him with an epic guilt trip, but if he doesn't, Aeon as the parselmouth super-seer is in a very good position to convince Voldemort NOT to act on the prophecy if Aeon can realise that it's HIS family that's about to be hit in time.

In either case, between his future visions, his horcrux visions, and his Master(y) of Death, Aeon's going to be kickass in the future. Yes, Voldemort just crucio-ed him and sent him on a long mission like Aeon's one of his bloody death eater servants, but he's not going to get away with that for long is he? Aeon KNOWS what you're doing, and you just sent him off to the ENEMY whom is bound to trigger fluffy emotions, Voldemort had better watch out. I'd love to see more Aeon-Voldemort interaction please! And mundane/quirky Aeon-DeathEater interactions - things like sympathising with Narcissa as she fusses over her unborn baby, unwanted how-to-behave like a Black lessons, Lucius pretending to be civil as he makes subtle snides at Aeon at dinner, Bellatrix's joining in and going even further... you see, you tell us that Bellatrix torments him, and even Crucio-ed him on X-mas morning, but you don't 'show' it. Aeon's in the DE's company, he's not an enemy, he's got this chance to just watch them and see how human Death Eaters can be.

To summarise; I LOVE your story and would love to see more.
lilyoftheval5 chapter 7 . 1/30/2010
Thank you for the new chapter, I did enjoy it very much.
280 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »