Reviews for Harry Potter and the Unraveling of Time
Manoela chapter 10 . 2/7/2012
Amazing, hope you continue!
npetrenko chapter 10 . 1/1/2012
Lovely story. Please write more!
SaraMatta chapter 10 . 12/22/2011
OOMG.. i love it. *.*
M.E.S 50 chapter 10 . 12/11/2011
Finally got around to reading this story and am glad that I did, I really enjoyed it thank you. please update again soon.
Isys Luna Skeeter chapter 10 . 11/10/2011
love this, please update soon

(am i the only one that notice that you pass from chapter 8 to 10?)
Elysian Visions chapter 10 . 11/4/2011
I love it, the story is really good and quite interesting. I hope to see an update soon :)
Chibi Tsuki Hikari chapter 10 . 10/17/2011
If u dont put Aeon with Voldy could u maybe...put him with Severus? *looks hopeful*
Katara97 chapter 10 . 10/16/2011
I loved the interaction between James and Aeon. It was exactally how I imagined it.

Great chapter! I look forward to the next one. ]
A Single Fragile Rose chapter 4 . 10/16/2011
LOVE this chapter! And can't wait to read more, it's just I was too engrossed with reading it. That I didn't review right away! Adore how you write and please, please keep updating! Ja ne and good luck! ]] xoxoxo Love this pairing and this AMAZING fic!
lorry chapter 10 . 10/16/2011
An update! My sacrifices to the fanfic gods must have pleased them! This has been a very rewarding week for me, as a lot of my fave authors seems to have come back from whatever AU they got themselves lost on. Thank you, thank you, thank you for picking this back up; like a reviewer once said, this fic is truly unique (in the HP/LV time travel category) in the way that Harry travels back in time to meet a LV at the height of his power. This was a good plot bunny, and I'm glad your paying attention to the little thing again.
fraewyn chapter 10 . 10/14/2011
Awesome chapter!

Cant wait for more!
WishingWanderer chapter 10 . 10/14/2011
Please Please PLEASE don't let Aeon bet the main benefactor of his parents death! Please let him be able to save the Potters and Sirius from their fate! PLEASE! Let him gain knowledge of the attack and convince Voldemort not to do so! Let him help Voldemort gain back his sanity instead. I can't wait for the next chapter. Hope to see and update soon! !)
She who quacks alot chapter 10 . 10/13/2011
i am pleased with this update.. w update soon?
cheekysorcerer chapter 10 . 10/12/2011
this is a great story! i had to read it from the start, cause i didnt really remember what was what, and i had a lot of fun!

i loved the new chapter. i so wasnt expecting him to meet sirius and james already. hope aeon will forgive sirius, he was acting like a jerk, but i love him too much to get angry ;)

thanks for your wonderful work!
Satsuriku No Tenshi chapter 6 . 10/10/2011
Love the story. I must say that this is the first one that doesn't have Harry going back to Riddle's childhood or school years. I have a question though, is the pairing Riddle/Harry? It seemed like it . . . I am just not very sure. Hope you update soon.
280 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »