Reviews for Harry Potter and the Unraveling of Time
Kaylen Cooper chapter 10 . 10/9/2011
Glad to see this updated. :)
Gipsyspider chapter 6 . 10/9/2011
hmm... I had actually thought you had abandoned this fic. I would love for you to finish this one, I always seem to pick stories that end up being abandoned :( btw, I'll hang around to see if you finish this one.
Mirabitur chapter 10 . 10/9/2011
this is really cool! update soon!
FairAris chapter 10 . 10/9/2011
Wonderful chapter! Thank you for updating. I like how you are introducing people from both sides of the conflict to Aeon. I suggest that Aeon not use the vault that was anonymously given to him or close it and transfer the contents to a new vault that only he would have access to.
TearfullPixie chapter 10 . 10/9/2011
cool please update
akuma-river chapter 10 . 10/8/2011
Strange. Is canon events going to take place or not? I can't quite tell. And the story is called the 'Unraveling of Time' which leads to imply that things go pear shaped.

However, some things are still taking place. The prophecy for one.

I'm quite interested in seeing how this story plays out.
loveyaoi7 chapter 10 . 10/8/2011
You can imagine how much I was glad when I saw that you updated ;D I reread your whole story.

This chapter was awesome as the others and I really can't wait for more ;)

Please updated soon, don't make us wait too long :'
A chapter 10 . 10/8/2011
Amazing, please update soon!
spoonring chapter 10 . 10/8/2011
hope you continue...
tttuuu chapter 10 . 10/8/2011
Great update! Can't wait to read more!
brightsun89 chapter 10 . 10/7/2011
Yay! Yay! thank you! thank you for updating! this is one of my favorite stories and I was sad when you didn't update for a couple of months I'm so happy you are back to updating! I can't wait to see what happens next! I really really hope you update soon!

*squeal*

giving you a hug!

lol i feel like such a fan girl but I can't help it I love this fic!
She who quacks alot chapter 9 . 8/19/2011
Heheh will voldemort find out that Harry has the deathly hollows? Will Harry? Will voldemort find out Harry is a horrcrux? Update soon? Please?
BreGyrl23 chapter 9 . 5/11/2011
hurry up with chapter 10 please
Bloodgalore chapter 9 . 5/6/2011
Hey,

do you mind updating this? I notice that it's been 2 years. Has this been abdoned? I hope not. Anyways, when will Aeon realize who he is. And won't Harry Potter be hurt with the seventh month dies thing? Couldn't he have just obliviated Snape into thinking there wasn't a phrophercy? No one would know that way.

So... go and play with your brain for a while. Something has to come up. Nobody's brain can be completely blank. And don't worry about us not liking a chapter. We won't know otherwise.

So... update! And make it good!
Darklight-phoenix chapter 9 . 5/2/2011
i hope harry changes sybil's plans
280 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »