Reviews for True Pleasure
Jebus Creiss chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Hm.

Using a paperback version of Loveless as an impromptu condom... that would be crack.

Whipping it out and beating himself off at the theatre...going 'Genesis does Loveless' on the cast... that would be crack.

Forcing lower-ranked SOLDIERs into performing the play, and then doing all of the above... now THAT would be crack.

This isn't crack. Nonetheless, it's highly amusing.
DarkHeianPrincess chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Ok, first off I'll just say that I'm a "pervette" (girl pervert) so naturally I'll be drawn to this type of thing. I loved this! I'm a Gackt fan so of course I'm thinking about Genesis...I'll be his Goddess any day...*ahem* But anyway, this was a fabulous story, don't be self conscious about it; it was well thought out and well written. Just to let you know, I actually searched for something like this. All we need now is a fic with Genesis and the Goddess herself...that would be interesting!
timefreezer chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Ohmigaaad.. That's godly pleasure for you! xD
Kyuu90 chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
LOL XD
SteamPunkPrincess chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Well I've never beta'd before and I have none of my own (which is why my stories suck) lol anyway I have good reading comprehension and I tend to correct any grammatical errors in any fanfiction I read. So if you'd like I'd love to beta for you!
Tobirion chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Ohmagawd.

Genesis.

I don't even know what to say. XD
Chocobo Watcher chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
XD XD XD XD XD XD XD !

Nice wordplay! *THUD*

Now I have to clean the monitor again from laughing so hard.

Angeal: I always *knew* there was something wrong with Loveless.

Sephiroth: It's not the play I'm worried about.

Zack: That's it. I'm never reading it. And you guys can't make me!
Alkonost Storm chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
HA! Proof that his LOVELESS obsession has reached Fetish levels! *Turns to Angeal, Sephiroth, and Zack* pay up.

ASZ: *grumbling they hand over 50 gil each*
Aeriths-Rain chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
I believe this happened :D great writing.
Prisonerksc2-303 chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Now thats hilarious! LoL! His ending line after his little deed was perfect and it made me laugh even more! And the weird thing is, I can picture him doing this...heck! Hes probably done it quite a bit XD. Awesome job! Loved it!
ohxasphyxiationx chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
This made me laugh, so much. And I kinda think maybe it shouldn't have.

But Genesis and LOVELESS really are something else.

And I thought perhaps you would have used the 'silent sacrifice' line at the end, but the one you chose was equally fitting!

Nice job!

And, I might be able to beta for you. PM me, we can talk.
Koakuma Tsuri chapter 1 . 5/21/2009