Reviews for The Werewolf's Cry
a chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
are you trying to imply slash in this?
AvrilLavigneRocks chapter 1 . 3/11/2003
I have read stories 2 to 18 and I must say they are simply brill. you are my fav author!
blackmage718 chapter 1 . 2/7/2003
Once again, wonderfully written! GREAT work!
marjojo chapter 1 . 1/26/2003
good job!

keep writing
Jenanater chapter 1 . 1/12/2003
oh... so sad. Poor Lupin.
AuthorByNight chapter 1 . 1/4/2003
I liked it! Especially how you mentioned Peter; I know that sounds weird, but so many fics like this have Remus just being upset about Lily and James, no mention of Peter. Its annoying-Remus is going to be upset about him too! Okay, okay, I won't start ranting, hehe. This was really sad.
Scarlet Tears chapter 1 . 12/15/2002
All right, this ones sadder than Sirius's story, God Dammit, I'm crying! I hardly ever cry. You should write one in James's or Lily's POV the night Voldemaort comes. Sure there are plenty of them, but you write SO GOOD, espeacially when it's deppresting. I'm going to go read the stories about Ron, he's my fav. character too, well, he's probably tied with Lupin. Hope you Ron stories are deppresing, you write best that way
Kazie Solo chapter 1 . 12/7/2002
*cries* AWWWWWWW! So sad, but SO good! I just love angsty Remus fics... I just SO love them! Keep up the great work... this is simply a classic!
Kori Bischoff chapter 1 . 8/16/2002
Aww...poor Moony. Moony and Padfoot are the best! I'm just happy to know that in the 3rd book, Monny realises that Padfoot isn't into the dark arts.
Princess Jujubee chapter 1 . 7/19/2002
you're so good when you write about tragedy. your stories make me so sad but they're so great..i almost felt like i knew him while reading it.
Alarium chapter 1 . 7/18/2002
WOW. *sniffs and wipes a tear

That was powerful! Poor Remus, I swear how much torment can one character take! NICE job!
Myrtle chapter 1 . 5/6/2002
werewolf lover chapter 1 . 3/30/2002
you are such a jerk! how could you write a story like that even if it was a fic...acting out his pain...and yet, i understand...i'm sorry for calling you a jerk. i was angry that you could make me feel so bad because he did...nice story. i, sorry.
arressayy chapter 1 . 3/3/2002
*blinks furiously*

*eyes burn horribly*

*gives in and sobs*
Jedi Foxfire chapter 1 . 2/6/2002
OH MY GOD! did you ever get into Remus' head!

You must try and write other things!