Reviews for A Day to Remember
strabimonx chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
How sweet of him
CasperxDaisyxRa chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
This is so sad but good.
Princess Moonheart chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
AeroTundra chapter 1 . 11/11/2011

Nuuu, Chiro, nuuuuu...

At first, I was like "why kill Chiro? Waah! TTTT"

Then I kept reading and yeah...*sniff* ...beautiful...well-written...loves the ending... *bursts into tears and reads again*
Calcium oxide chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Damn, that was the most beautiful heartbreaking story I've ever read ;_;
Dea Lux chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Oh! i can't think properly...this is just too sad!
Gabby1234 chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Oh my gosh! Sweetest most saddest story ever! I almost cried! This was beautiful!
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Aw! This is so pretty! *U* Rock on! So sad, but this is amazing! Antauri/Chiro bond fics rule!
CrimsonMagi94 chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Oh my God . . .

That was so sad . . . that was so very sad. And the way you wrote it so beautifully . . .

. . . My happy is gone. :'(
Netbug-Archive chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
I gotta admit, I really can't see Antauri being so cold to Chiro when he knoes this is such a hard day for the kid. That kinda threw me off. :/
Chae-Lin Moon chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
O-OMG i almost started crying...that was so sad T_T
starr1095 chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
omg i have tears in my eyes from this what the heck happened to him? so sad loved the story really good and really sad tears
animefan018 chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Great job! I Loved this story! I like how it was a antauri and chiro moment. It was very well written and was enjoyable to read. I just have one question. Did Chiro die? Or did they get to him just in time. Gibson said that they lost him, so i was just wondering. Thanks for writting!
naturepuppies chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Aw that was so sad
Fastern chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
[Runs in, panting.] Read this last night...Didn't have time to review until now...Thank God for Fridays...

I thought this was painfully heart-touching. Everyone's in character. Narrative could use some improvement...I think Gibson would've made a more vigorous effort then just automatically accept Chiro's death. But, whatever. I love the ironic parts of this. Chiro died. Antauri only found the card until afterwards. I'm glad there was no POV jumping every paragraph; something which irritates the heck out of me and is present in 90% of the stories on this site. But the emotion of this nearly made me burst into tears...And keep in mind that I haven't shed a tear since I was six. Excellently done.