Reviews for Don't Sing, Don't Shine
Crazylanie93 chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Oooh, very creepy. :) But very good. Poor baby Jack/Joker/whatever you want to call him. Poor mom...

harleygirl81 chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
this was disturbingly beautiful, I loved it, and I loved how you described the rain as the sky's glassy blood, you are just a gifted writer
rockpunk92 chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Oh my goodness...Joker as a baby. That laugh was always there from the very beginning...as were his homicidal tendencies.
Joseph Haney chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Definately creepier than your other Joker fanfic. Serious shivers going on here
DaniTemp chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
That was enjoyably creepy

But that was seriously good x]
Joker88 chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Awesome! I really Really Really loved that. It's the best Joker daddy story i've ever read. And I loved that haunting hunting song in the background, i want to go film that now. I get the chills just thinking about it. Really great use of imagry and irony, but I just love the way all your characters are so open, so real. I especially loved this line "The rain poured down over Gotham’s crooked teeth just after midnight, a futile attempt to clean the dirt from beneath the city’s fingernails." It characterized gotham so well. I think I'm in love with this story. Congrats and keep it up. You should really write a sequel to this if inspiration hits. Love love love.

R
Suzanna Quinn chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Story... amazing... hyperventilating... too good... i love it dont stop! please I beg you! Keep going keep going! Next chapter and Ill give you a... COOKIE! everyone loves cookies!
embrace-insanity chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
I. AM. AMAZED.

That was the best thing I've read in a long time.

Thank you so much.
Anonymous person chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Ohh, what an interesting start for the story! It's definitely caught my interest. I'm curious as to if the singer is the Joker or if the baby is? I shall just have to wait for the next installment of this great story so far. Keep up the awesome writing ;)
It'sTimeToDance chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
my goodness that was fantastic. its creepy and Hitchock-ish with leaving it to the readers imagination. the song was PERFECTION and now i cant listen to anyone sing that anymore without running and hiding in a corner drooling. i wanna know who the baby was, but i WONT. :)
ItsTimeToDance chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
THAT WAS AMAZNG YOU!

Taio Kaiona chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Is the baby supposed to be the Joker, by any chance? This was really nicely done, anyways. :)
MaDdsterr chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
This was written so beautifully. I especially liked the end when the baby giggled; it was very creepy yet cute at the same time. Poor mommy had to die though. D But, not everything in life is perfect. *shrugs*

Too bad this is only a one shot, I think it would have the potential of making a very interesting story.
Lynnryo chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Wow. I actually got goosebumps after reading this. Describing Gotham as if it were a living thing - brilliant! I could really feel the different emotions, and it was almost like I was within Gotham, a part of the story itself. And like JimandSteve said, it's really a shame that this is only a one shot.
JimandSteve chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
*claps* Bravo! Oh, this was good! Really, you're a great writer, I could see everything that was taking place :D It's a shame this is a one shot story, it shows lots of promise!

Good work :D