Reviews for McAbbyTiva
Meiveva Sirenice chapter 8 . 11/13/2010
I loved this story! It was so sweet without being sickeningly fluffy.
katxopixie chapter 8 . 4/28/2010
I definitely like it! The pedantic grammarian inside me is itching to point out that you have a few spelling and grammar errors that could be fixed to help your story run more smoothly, but other than that, I give you a thumbs-up :)
Katharen Silver chapter 2 . 11/13/2009
I love this already. It deffinetly has the potential to get interesting. Looking forward to reading the new chapters.
B and B are Back chapter 8 . 10/15/2009
this is good i like it a LOT keep writing other stories too.
NCISaddict77 chapter 8 . 9/12/2009
aw! that was an adorable chapter!
BritMum chapter 8 . 9/12/2009
That was a sweet ending. Tony did sum them all up to a T as well!
NCISaddict77 chapter 7 . 9/12/2009
awesome chapter!
dancer040 chapter 7 . 9/11/2009
awsome more chapters please!
BritMum chapter 6 . 8/28/2009
Looks like I got myself a woman! Totally Tony! LOL
dancer040 chapter 6 . 8/28/2009
keep going please i love it dont stop and add gibbs in there about rule number 12 lol
ds9jullian chapter 6 . 8/28/2009
What a love story to read early on Friday morning. I can't wait to read more. You did a really good job with the characters in my mind.
ivorytowers chapter 6 . 8/28/2009
I love your story! I think you made a cute TIVA chapter...

x
meglizalex chapter 6 . 8/27/2009
hey, I usually don't review chapter that I read unless they totally suck but I am making an exception here. the story is going great and I like how you are showing tony and ziva's more emotional side and especially for tony how he cares for the team but doesn't always show it but does so in helping tim and abby hook up again, it would be really great if you would finish the story because I would be really interested in how tim and abby's night turned out.
ncisluver33 chapter 6 . 8/27/2009
i just found this story ur a verry good writer keep it up and maby to ake ur story last a lil bit longer u should have tony and ziva hide theyre relationship from everybody and put gibbs in there a lil bit

but great story

-have a great day

cant wait til the nxt chapter

-ncisluver33