Reviews for Pygmalion and Galatea
c0c0ly chapter 2 . 12/4/2011
aaaah,,,,such a good fic,,,But its been so long, why don't you continue write it? hiks,,
Mai-can2122 chapter 2 . 7/18/2011
Maganda ang paggawa mo dito sa iyong istorya, sana, pwede mo pang ipagpatuloy ito, Ipagpatuloy mo ang paggawa mo ng mga istorya!

(P.S. Pasensya na kung mali ang tagalog ko)
immortalvampgoddess chapter 2 . 3/23/2011
This is really interesting! I hope you continue!
iruka92 chapter 2 . 3/1/2010
You ought to continue this. It sounds so original and different from what I have been reading for a while. I like it how you fuse two themes together. Dreams and art. It sounds sick to have an artist to be in love with his art but .. it is plausible. I mean, I'm in love with a fictional character. What difference does it make with an artist?

Lols. Update soon please? ILY. (:
OlivineWK chapter 2 . 10/22/2009
Yeah, the ending was a bit off...I think it was this part: Scowling, Itachi replied to her, “Deidara’s not the only one who can do that and yes, my work is more human-looking than Sasori’s puppets. Surprised?”

I thought he was just going to reply with a 'hn' or something along those lines.

I've read this myth a bunch of times before, but I can't remember how it ended...I'll probably try to look for it in one of my books, but I'll spoil the ending of this fic for myself...argh. Also, I really liked how you describe the bond between Itachi and his statue, and his two sides. It makes you sympathize with him, and how the statue will remain a statue (or so he thinks).
AnjoRemix chapter 2 . 7/28/2009
dang! will sasuke still be naruto's best friend before itachi meets him? tat would be so interesting!
kma3000 chapter 2 . 7/27/2009
try using small amount of tagalog ang give the meaning, i wouldn't mind learning a few words that aren't a food item!
Kags21 chapter 2 . 7/27/2009
Great chapter
Kags21 chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
great chapter
KitsuneNaru chapter 2 . 7/27/2009
hope for more
Hyarou chapter 2 . 7/27/2009
Finally! When I read the first chapter I couldn't wait the second one. I must say: This wasn't nearly as good as the first, but I liked it anyway.
shadow chapter 2 . 7/27/2009
damn, i so love it.

i can understand itachi somewhat...(i am slightly art-crazed, too..XD)my problem is that i sometimes promise my best friend to paint something for her, but sometimes i just cant give it to her. i mean i really did this piece of art for her, but then i think how long it took and that i really like it and i cant give it up no matter what...

either way, it is a great story!

please coninue soon!
DaRk.RoSe.Doll chapter 2 . 7/27/2009
Great story
Azure-Exile chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Before I start telling you how much I like this story, I have to apologise. I saw this pretty much the first day it was posted, got excited, saved it to my favorites, then immediately forgot about it for about a month.

Now that I've gotten that out of the way, I'd like to say that I'm very glad to have found someone else on this site that likes mythology. I actually wrote a Bleach fic with Ovid's play, Myrrah, as the plot. Pygmalion and Galatea was one of my favorite myths and you've translated it here wonderfully.

Much of the narration on the art was amazing. It was truthful and evocative, honestly capturing a great deal of the artist's mindset. Your writing style is, frankly, beautiful. To get a feeling of how awesome this is, I'll tell you this. I'm not a fan of yaoi and never have been. This, however, drew me in so deeply I put that aside for the while. I'm glad I did.

Usually, I try to add some criticism (constructive of course) in all my reviews. I'm really hard pressed to find anything here. The only thing I could mention is that, sometimes, the tenses shifted in slightly awkward places. That didn't detract from the actual story, however.

You are a great writer. Thank you for posting this.

Azure.
LapinNoirDeCalifornie chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Even though the story will be put on hold, I want to be ready!

I love the idea and can't wait for you to continue it.