Reviews for Sir, Yes Sir
India chapter 14 . 7/20/2013
Aliegator2014 chapter 14 . 3/5/2013
Please start writi.g agian i want to lnw wht happens next
loveswritingstories101 chapter 14 . 10/14/2012
keep writing your story has got me hook i cant wait for the next chapter, your story is AWESOME!
Kewi11 chapter 14 . 7/4/2012
I hope you actually continue this story. You left off on a cliffhanger. That's a little mean, don't you think? I hope you complete this story.
GeeklyChic95 chapter 14 . 6/25/2012
Booooo I Want Moreeeeeee! Yoour A Freakin Fantasist Writer Please Update! I Love it!
Abby Lynn chapter 14 . 10/21/2011
It's been over two years since you updated this story, and I was wondering if you could continue it? you're a very good writer. (I don't even care about your virtually non-exsistant spelling errors.) and the plot is actually very good and well developed. I want to know what happens next. (;
Alysun Nikki Wolfe chapter 14 . 1/24/2011
NOOO! Please. You can't leave a cliffhanger like that. I need to know what happened. I love bad boy Edward stories. My bf's a bad boy. But please I just have to know what happened to his mother? It suprised me that he was crying..I need to know why Edward attacked Charlie. You are soo talented, you keep to keep writing. Good job. and Good Luck.

~Nikki~
Husky2014 chapter 14 . 12/5/2010
love this story and can't wait for the next chapter!
NatalieKatee chapter 14 . 10/11/2010
OOOMEEGORDDD! WOW! Love IT! This is awsomeee :) I dont give a fuck what those people say about this story its awsssommmmeeeeee! :D :D :D

Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

UPDATEEEE!
twilightgirl80 chapter 14 . 8/26/2010
Please tell me you ate updating soon! I need to know what's going to happen! Amazing story I love it!
Dinise chapter 14 . 8/11/2010
Would love to know what happened to Edwards mom.

Please update soon.
runway101 chapter 14 . 7/20/2010
OMG WHAT HAPPENED TO HIS MOM? PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I NEED TO KNOW CAUSE BELLA AND EDWARD WILL B SO GOOD TOGETHER!
Catie Jane chapter 14 . 5/3/2010
i really really like this story update soonn plz
Just-Another-Boring-Girl chapter 14 . 4/10/2010
oh my gosh i really wanna no what happened please update!
AlexTheMischiefer chapter 14 . 4/5/2010
God, I love badass Edward.. I mean, who doesn't? I'm totally curious about his past by now and I really can't wait to see how this story is going to evolve..

Awesome story,