Reviews for Say Anything
I.Am.Doll.Parts chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Very intriguing. I didn't expect the whole call girl thing haha. Can't wait to read more! )
AlwaysLove90 chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Intriguing start, can't wait to see how it all turns out!
DanaO1230 chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
oh wow a call girl? um tehehe why do i find this so akwardly funny? but i like it update soon!
JanuaryMolasses chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
I'm totally hooked... I think this has so much potential and I love the way you started it. "...the brightness of the pink and purple immediately intriguing him as bright colors often did." - Haha, that made me laugh.

Can't wait for Chapter 2!
WishxOnxAxStar chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Good story cant wait for next chapter.
Enigmatic Lotus Leaf chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
I'm already in love with this story!

I love the urgency in Jeff's voice...this chick is important. Can't wait to read the next chapter!
New Storm chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
I'm loving this so far.
Rhiannon Leigh Black chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
O.M.G. I am in LOVE with the fic. I'm the same way when it comes to picking a guy to base the leading male in my novel on. Thankfully however, I have the WWE and two perfect specimens to observe on TV. I'm super picky about the basis for my original characters, and if I had any artistic talent with the canvas, I'd be moreso about my models-I honestly can't imagine how excruciatingly frustrated Jeff was about not finding his perfect model until he saw Candy's photo. I am hooked-please update soon!
WishfulThinkr13 chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
The idea of this story is unique and i love it! Hope to read more soon!
grleviathan chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Interesting. I'd like to see where this goes next. This is a great start.
auerlia chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
love this story plz update soon
A. Synn chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Interesting, I can really imagine Jeff wanting to do this. Good start :)
somewhereiusetobelong-inactive chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
I like this. You could picture Jeff wanting to paint someone so randomly.

Kate