Reviews for ALICE
Professor J. L. Nemo chapter 17 . 7/4/2011
*standing ovation*

I love it. So much. I am tempted to print out every chapter and give it a place upon my book shelf.

My favorite part, out of all, was the Hatter's "How honored we are then, Miss Alice," speech. BRILLIANT. Also, I confess to you, I could not help but mentally hum 'Acording to Plan' from the movie 'Corps Bride' throughout various parts, many of them belonging to Victoria who, I declare, is the perfict villin for this plot.

So, all in all;

Jolly well done!
OG Lady Britain chapter 11 . 2/6/2011
Aahahahah! Here we go again.

I don't know why I feel compelled to do this. It's so odd.

*gives Hatter cookie*
OG Lady Britain chapter 10 . 2/6/2011
Holy crap. I usually never review during a comleted story, but I had to this time. The end of this chapter was truly EPIC. No, that's not big enough. It was Splendiferious, Extramagnuocioulos, !

AAAAHHHHH! The human language is not presise enough to describe what I am feeling right now!

AAAAAHHHHH! AAAAHHHHHHHHH! AAAAHHHHH!

RAWR! RAWR! RAWR! RAWR!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

I think I've gone mad (no pun intended)!
hatsa chapter 17 . 5/30/2010
wooooooooooo
Niphuria chapter 17 . 5/5/2010
Loved this so much. Please hurry with the sequel!
Fictionista Workshop chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Greetings! This review is to inform you that this story will be featured this quarter as an example of quality online psychological fiction for the derivative genre via Fictionista Workshop's Critique Series. Thank you for writing quality online fiction.

Sincerely,

Abigail on behalf of Fictionista Workshop
CustomInk Octopus chapter 17 . 4/6/2010
Oh my gosh! I'm at the edge of my seat! It's a very amazing story!

-PrincessMersadi's
Xxheartbroken54xX chapter 17 . 3/12/2010
lov it!
TardisIsTheOnlyWayToTravel chapter 7 . 3/5/2010
"Mail!"

The Hatter looked over to his dearest friend, who was calling out and waving his furry paws above his head, standing at the front gate. Just the outline of his bizarre shape suggested chaos. The Hatter sighed.

"She is female, not male." After all the fuss the Hare had made on the subject, the Hatter couldn't believe what he was hearing.

"No, I mean we have mail!"

"We are male, my dear friend. We are not in possession of our manliness; it is our being."

Alice rolled her eyes affectionately. "I'll be fine."

"She'll be fine," the Hatter backed her up.

"You'll be fine," the Hare agreed, who seemed momentarily brainwashed by all their assuring. Alice and the Hatter looked at him, concerned.

ROFL!
CoffeehouseMuse chapter 2 . 2/27/2010
I am loving this so far! I love your writing style.
Alaksandra chapter 11 . 1/30/2010
Very impressed with Hatter at the end. Wow.
Alaksandra chapter 4 . 1/30/2010
Do you have any visuals for me to imagine for Hatter? Love your story. Looking forward to finishing it tonight, and starting the second.
Alaksandra chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Awesome, I'm excited to have discovered this story!
fallevelyn chapter 3 . 1/29/2010
another great chap :)
fallevelyn chapter 2 . 1/29/2010
another great chapter:) looking forward to the sequal probably going to read this all in one night.