Reviews for Great Fire
j chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Is this Carlisle? This could be fun, I love scary stories!
TeamCullen.Carlme chapter 3 . 6/14/2010
Naw the little fluff at the end didnt ruin it, 'cause well, thats carlisle for ya. :)

Although very, uh, disturbing... it was also very well written. So great job! I really enjoyed it.
Kayla chapter 3 . 6/10/2010
lol what edward did was funny.
StormDragonfly chapter 3 . 9/27/2009
I love Carlisle as a storyteller on a stormy night. Awesome premise, awesome delivery. The relationship of Bella to the rest of the Cullens here is well done, casual easy affection. And I liked the bit of fluff at the end, ties it up.
Oh.Its.Her chapter 3 . 8/17/2009
That was brilliant! It was so different to what is usually written. :)
TrueImmortality chapter 2 . 6/27/2009
Emmett and Carlisle have a great rapport in this story! ;)
TrueImmortality chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
"Just because I'm cool." That was my favorite line, even though, I have to admit, Carlisle was a little on the immature side in this chapter. ;) Poor Bella, the only one in the house debilitated by the blackout.
kim chapter 3 . 6/3/2009
Nice! Very enjoyable! I love Carlisle and this fic was great!
Miss Asian chapter 3 . 5/28/2009
Such a great story! I love Carlisle's line with the choices he had made. :]
icefang7 chapter 3 . 5/27/2009
this story is good! i really liked it! thanks
LinkinPrincess chapter 3 . 5/27/2009
Whoa! That was just amazing! I can't believe such an innocent mind (or so I thought, lol) could conjure up a story like that! Is that the end? NOO! Please don't let it be the end! I wanna hear Jasper, and Emmett, and Alice, and Esme, and Rosalie, and Bella's weak attempt at it, and EDWARD!

Please contuinue!

xox

LinkinPrincess
vampishelf chapter 2 . 5/25/2009
this should be an exciting story- carlisle is my favorite character so make it good please
Miss Asian chapter 2 . 5/24/2009
Haha. Emmett's such a buffoon. I'm excited for Carlisle's scary story!
LinkinPrincess chapter 2 . 5/23/2009
Duhn, duhn, duhn! What is to happen next? Hahahah please update!

xox

LinkinPrincess
WickedlyCullen chapter 2 . 5/23/2009
AWesome! I love how Carlisle is. Um, call me stupid, but what was Bella about to say over here:

"Real mature. Let’s get downstairs. You’ll have to hold my hand, I can’t see sh-anything.”

...I'm really idiotic, aren't I? *sigh*, well, at least your story's awesome :D