Reviews for Algebra
JupiterSun11 chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
This was sooo cuuute! I love every moment of it. You definitely caught Helga's witty attitude and Arnold's kindness. By the way, I actually tried to solve the math problem at the beginning (Didn't exactly work out) but then I read the last author note. Ha ha ha.
YuniX-2 chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
wait... every variable in that algebra problem equals zero. That's actually really easy math.
Purplerain105 chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Nice story! And BTW, the math problem would work if the letters represented 0.
MaggieO chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
everything equals 0

x0

y0

z0

a0

...Cute fic btw XD

Why yes, I am a math freak
stagetrinity chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
very nice! _ Very..nice
iceprincessforever chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
The answer is zero. Everything comes full circle in your story and ties together beautifully...you sure this was a dream? Tee hee. Wow. You must be like a math genius in your sleep. HaHa. I loved this. Much enjoyed.
Hellerick Ferlibay chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
What a sad math problem. Everything equals 0 in it. I would write it on shirts and sell them to pessimists.

Cool interactions - I love fluff. Arnold is nuts if he won't dump Lila after this day.

And Helga should stop drinking - who knows what the girls will do with her the next time she's passed out? I don't even want to think about it!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Aw, this was such a great romantic one-shot. Well done.

Keep the good writing.
The J.A.M. a.k.a. Numbuh i chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
X Y

X - Y Z

(X – Z) A

Z A

If xy, then any number subtracted from itself is zero, so z0

(x-0)a, so xa, and if za, then a is also zero, so x,y,z, and a are 0.

Did you really dream this fanfic? It makes a lot of sense for a dream, lol.

Also, if Helga REALLY wanted Arnold to leave her alone, she might have said something like, "Hey, have you found your parents YET, Football Head?"

Yes, I know I'm mean :D

Great story!
EJ chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
A neat and sweet tale.
curiousmeem chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
I liked this idea, and you wrote/executed it really well. It was cute, light, fun and playful.

And yeah, I know what you mean about it being 3 a.m. every time I turn around I find a missing word in my story and want to go re-edit/load it :(P

Great job with this! Not going to lie sometimes, the grammar mistakes popped out, and I'm sure most of it can be fixed by just proof-reading it again, but whatever I still liked your story a lot. You have a unique writing style with a lot of personality, you certainly made Helga's personality shine.