Reviews for The Princess and The Priceless
Mizz-Katy93 chapter 18 . 4/3/2012
oh my god! ilove this story so much! please updatee!
darkdancer1234 chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
it
RANDOM COOKIE NINJA chapter 18 . 5/3/2011
U JUST STOPPED AND HAVEN'T UPDATED IN A YEAR! WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT?
Irshbeth chapter 18 . 8/29/2010
wow cant wait for more...love ted dibase
Caged Sparkle Black chapter 18 . 6/13/2010
I enjoyed reading this story because it became more interesting, intriguing, and well written by the chapter. I look forward to reading more of this spectacular story. Excellent job!

Caged Sparkle Black chapter 17 . 6/13/2010
I absolutely loved it!

Caged Sparkle Black chapter 16 . 6/13/2010
I thought that this was cleverly well written. I absolutely loved it.

Caged Sparkle Black chapter 15 . 6/13/2010
I absolutely loved this chapter. It had romance, drama, mystery, and suspense! This story keeps getting better and better.
Caged Sparkle Black chapter 14 . 6/13/2010
I absolutely loved it. This chapter was perhaps the most well written. I loved the imagery and character interactions. Spectacularly awesome job!

Caged Sparkle Black chapter 13 . 6/13/2010
I thought that the chapter was good, however I am a bit disappointed that her explanation to Cena wasn't here :( Regardless of that fact, I loved the character interaction between Cody and Ted. :)

Caged Sparkle Black chapter 12 . 6/13/2010
Even though I loved the chapter, I can't help but be a bit disappointed that the 'explanation' wasn't in it. The awesome thing about that is that I don't have to wait to read it, because the next chapter is already up, I suppose there is a upside of not finding this story sooner :)

I loved the characterizations of the characters and interaction between them. I love how you've protrayed Cody in this chapter. I thought that the comment about Cody being at a crossroad was a cleverly witty pun. :)

Spectacular job!

Caged Sparkle Black chapter 11 . 6/13/2010
Pardon the pun, but I thought that this chapter was priceless. Wondeful job!

Caged Sparkle Black chapter 10 . 6/13/2010
I found myself grinning reading most of this chapter. This story gets better with each chapter. Spectacular job!

Caged Sparkle Black chapter 9 . 6/13/2010
I couldn't help, but grin while reading Vanessa's speech. I loved this chapter. Awesome job!

Caged Sparkle Black chapter 8 . 6/13/2010
This was another great chapter. I love the banter between the characters. Also, loved the 'fight' between her and Cena.