Reviews for Fulcrum
PristinelyUngifted chapter 6 . 6/6/2010
"You're using a plan where I fed civilians to wild animals as proof that I'm not a lost cause?"

XD
PristinelyUngifted chapter 5 . 6/6/2010
I like that Darken Rahl is honest in his deceptions.

And I like sleep deprived! Zedd.
PristinelyUngifted chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Loved "Paranoia is not the same thing as cleverness." "No but I am both and therefore still alive."

Also really enjoyed the comparison drawn between the slaughter at Brennidon and the killing of male Confessors.

Also DR bringing Yara to the cell.
cumberpheasant chapter 11 . 2/9/2010
I have to say you must have had some quite spectacular thought put into this. I found Rahl's thoughts so... Realistic and considering he's (in the books) meant to be almost just a mindless evil, it was very impressive to read this version of him. It very much leaned towards the TV show's more human approach to the character (and for me that's one of the best things about the show). I mean I found it strange that Darken Rahl is meant to be this Great Evil Destroyer without emotions, when Craig Parker's performance at least very strongly points more to the direction that Rahl is just... Misguided, in a way. And your description of him very much enforced that. He definitely has emotions, and ability to care about people, even if it takes him a long long time to achieve it.

Sorry, now I'm just rambling. My point was that your portrayal of Rahl was amazing and that I enjoyed this story greatly. Kahlan/Darken is a very interesting ship that I wish people would delve into more. (There's just not enough Rahlan out there, I've searched.) I hope you find the inspiration to write more on this at some point! :D In the meanwhile, thank you very much for this - amazing work!
Lolita chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
I hope you write for this pairing again, your writing is brilliant!
tinylexie chapter 11 . 11/29/2009
I love this story. I think it is very detailed, which you don’t see often on fan fiction. I love how you gave depth to the villain, and you’re right, the Confessors can easily be just as evil as Darken Rahl was. I don’t know if you’re going to have more romance between Darken and Kahlan, but there should definitely be some sort of relationship between them. I wonder how long Darken is going to be a good little captive, LOL. Please, write more. I’m actually looking forward to seeing what happens next.
252020 chapter 11 . 11/9/2009
This is a great story. I love K/D and I like K/R (which is surprising cause I rarely like cannon shippers). I hope you will write more soon!
Lady Ataralasse chapter 3 . 9/17/2009
I love the way you've written Lord Rahl. It nicely showcases how wonderfully manipulative he is and the sense of tightly controlled violence about him.
Lady Ataralasse chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
This is truly fantastically imagined and executed. Don't stop
DarkEmpressV chapter 11 . 8/22/2009
This story rocks, it's the best one I've read in a very long time. I love your portrayal of Darken Rahl and I hope you update soon, cause I'm dying to know what's gonna happen to him in further chapters, this fanfic has so much potential! I hated it when he was killed off at the end of season 1 in the show, he is much to interesting a character. Please write more soon, your style is amazing!
Lord Darken Rahl chapter 11 . 8/21/2009
wow good chapter but a little confusing

I hope soon to find out what will happen to Darken

is kahlan in love with him or not? that is the question I asking for myself now

please update soon I want to know how it ends :)
NS chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Can't believe there are NO other stories for this (sort of) pairing. How depressing! Hope you'll keep us fans happy by updating. :(
NS chapter 11 . 8/5/2009
Whoa. This isn't what I'm used to (more arguing than romance), but I'm really enjoying it. I like the way you think on both sides and explore the characters' motives.

I have no idea what will happen from here, and I'm surprised beyond belief that Rahl was dumb enough to let Kahlan escape in such an obvious way.

Kinda bothers me that Rahl is supposedly Richard's brother in your story; it's weird after I've gotten used to the father-son idea. :/ No offense, I can see why you wouldn't want to make Rahl super old.

Thanks for writing!
safa'at keruth chapter 11 . 8/2/2009
Nice chapter. I like how the problems that will inevitably come into play after a war are happening. It seems very realistic, and that's cool because it's how a real war ends.

I hope Darken Rahl eventually turns to Richard's side... Kahlan has worked too hard to save his life for him not to appreciate it.
tresblessed chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
The story was long and confusing. I forced myself to read the whole thing just to see where the story would lead. I hate the way Kahlan was portrayed.
116 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »