Reviews for Fulcrum
Sparkle85 chapter 11 . 8/1/2009
hehe, kinda confusing. I'm trying to figure out where this is going, and i can't! ehehe, I really wanna read more, continue soon.
JainaZekk621 chapter 11 . 8/1/2009
This is great! I cant wait to read more! )
foxfire of the marsh chapter 11 . 8/1/2009
I really liked the character development on Jennsen in this chapter; it really helps you to see a different spin on the whole ordeal. Kahlan arguing with Rahl was interesting... it seems like part of her motive is to get back at Darken. Great chapter! Sorry if my last review seemed like pushing for updates; take your time. The awesomeness of this story is worth the wait.
Anonymous chapter 10 . 7/30/2009
I an really enjoying your story and can't wait to see how things turn out in the end.
foxfire of the marsh chapter 10 . 7/25/2009
Aw... I can't help but feel sorry for Darken. I kinda just wanna give him a hug. Great chappie, thanks for the update! More soon please?
safa'at keruth chapter 10 . 7/19/2009
Awesome update! This was probably the best chapter. I like the part when Kahlan asks the Mord-Sith, "You killed him?" and the Mord-Sith says, "Five times." It made me laugh.

And prophecy comes in. I have no idea what Kahlan was talking about, so I am looking forward to the next chapter.
Lord Darken Rahl chapter 10 . 7/15/2009
ah poor Darken I feel for him right now

again great chapter, I hope for more I'm very curious about how it ends
Alianncox chapter 10 . 7/14/2009
Oh god! I feel so sorry for Darken Rahl! And I am so confused by now how Kahlan is feeling if you know what I mean. And I was so angry at Zed! you know It reminds me so much of the episode where Dennee gave birth to a boy. If you remember the trailer they said something about who are the bad guys and who are the good ones. And that feeling I had again in this chapter. Great chapter! But I don't agree with shota :p (I know in the books there is the same thing about the boy child". But for a reason I hope a little that Kahlan is pregnant (without knowing it/by Darken Rahl, and with a girl :p) it so sick for thinking that, but if you think that she has slept with Rahl for 7 times, there just must have happened something :p. And we still remember that shota isn't really someone to trust, (she just choses the side that is the best for her own benefit) so maybe this time she just have to keep things quiet because if she tells something it can ruin her. If you know what I mean.

Great chapter! It took a while, but I'm so glad we didn't have to wait longer!

See you next time!

xx
JainaZekk621 chapter 10 . 7/13/2009
interesting, please continue soon!
Lavender Leo chapter 10 . 7/13/2009
Oh, poor Darken! I have to say, I feel sorry for him. And Zedd seems to be awfully cranky. You have me curious as to why Shota mentioned the possibility that if Kahlan was with Darken, she'd have had a male child too... hmm. Interested as to where this is going!
Mariii-AS chapter 9 . 7/4/2009
Great story! It's good to know i'm not the only one wondering about Kahlan and Darken Rahl together!

Mariana
Lord Darken Rahl chapter 9 . 6/28/2009
wow I love this story, please update fast I'm getting anxious how it end

but please don't kill off my Darken Rahl they did it already in the real series:( I've also heard rumours that he maybe will return
Sparkle85 chapter 9 . 6/26/2009
WOW, hehe, Kahlan is seeming to mix business with pleasure, huh? Love it! Continue soon!
Veronica chapter 9 . 6/24/2009
Oh My God...Please update...the suspense is killing me...
Rahl's beloved Queen Kahlan chapter 9 . 6/24/2009
Please let Kahlan return to Darken, they are so good together. When Richard arrives to take his place as lord Rahl Darken should show Zedd and Richard how Kahlan responds to his touch and kiss her infront of them. They should run away together after that.
116 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »