Reviews for Fulcrum
Sister Verna chapter 2 . 5/27/2009
And once again, great chapter. Good job.
Alianncox chapter 2 . 5/27/2009
Again a great chapter! The interaction between Kahlan and Darkan Rahl only gets better! You see that Kahlan start to change her mind, but she is still strong enough to stand against Darkan Rahl! I hope we don't have to wait long for the next chapter! Because I love this story! Again great job!
Enyaraa chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
nice like it

PS can you make a story about Darken Rahl with a OC?
RobinxHoodxFan09 chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
awesome! please keep writing! I spend lots of time looking for stories not only with a good plot but that are well written and yours is both. Keep writing so we can all see what happens next! :)
WhiteRose621 chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Very interesting. Update quickly.
PirateKnightoftheRings chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Spectacular! Simply an amazing fic! I'm so excited to see what happens next!
Sister Verna chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
WOW, very interesting and fascinating.
alecheve chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
This story is awesome!

And legend of the seeker really needs awesome fics!

I thought he was going to torture her... but I guess he didnt.

I really hope Kahlan keeps fighting him, because she really really! isnt like Jennsen.

Are we getting a Richard POV? I hope so

And please keep going I want to know what happens next :)
Lavender Leo chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
WOW. Amazing story! I hope you continue it. It's a really neat angle, having Darken Rahl compare the massacre at Brennidon to the way the Confessors kill all their male kids - and totally true! It is a double standard. At least a close enough one for him to be justified in his comparison of the two. I really like the way this is going and can't wait to read more!
Alianncox chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
hm. I'm not going to say much this time. But please keep writing! I love the story's where kaylan is captured by Darken Rahl! This story was very impressing! And it's a good thing to read this time that Darken rahl used another way to try to get to kahlan! great job!
triana chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
So good...I like talks between Rahl and Mother Confessor, difference and similarity between them ... please continue.
116 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8