Reviews for iAm Falling To Pieces
TrueChiz chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Amazing! Sad, but amazing!
Butterfly Kitty chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
That was so sad! I nearly burst into tears! (
purpledragon6 chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Oh I love that song. Both a sad and cute story. Great job!
jhuikmn08 chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
This is absolutely fantastic! Excellent!
Coyote Laughs chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
I favorited this a while back, but I just re-read it, again, and well, I think I need to review it...

another reviewer said that using the second person pov made it more powerful. I can not agree more... I don't think I can imagine writing this same story in first or third person. I really don't think it would make as much of an emotional impact, so bravo on the pov...

the characterization is just superb. I can imagine Sam shutting down like that after an event as traumatic as her mom's death. we've all seen her shut down all emotions, but when that emotional damn breaks, woe to anyone in its way... you've done a superb job with Sam...

ah Freddie. our resident techno-geek with a heart of gold. the shower scene, which could have been rather lewd, was done gently and tenderly. it builds a bond between Sam and Freddie. but then, when something tries to intrude on that bond (Ms Benson, Carly), he protects her from the outside world. the writing at that point was so well written that I could imagine it in my mind's eye.

but for me, the best was when Freddie went to leave, and she hooks his pinkie with her index finger. that right there sealed the deal for me and made me emotionally hurt for Sam. HotMess, you did a great job in writing this. This is definitely one of my favs of my favs!

Coyote
singing ghosts chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
oh my god. i found it. yay. (:

i remember reading this a real long time ago and just the other day i was looking for it but i COULD NOT FIND IT and that pissed me off. and here i am, looking through your stories and i recognize the song lyrics so i check it out and lo and behold here it is!

god. i love this so, so much. and i'm seriously excited that i found this because now i shall add it to my faves and i won't have to go searching for it, haha.

amazing.
heya-gurl chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
It has nothing got to do with the song and it barely matched the mood! ahahahaha. I kinda clicked onto my itunes and click on Breakeven the moment I read your story summary. It didn't match but the lines you chose to extract fits though.

Nice Freddie/Sam relationship you have in here(:

The trust that they share and all.

The breakdown was handled really well! Very emo and at the same time Sam-like. Good job! Keep writing!:D
iLoveRomance2o11 chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
this is so adorable its insane. keep writing seddie stories like this. theyre amazing.
Apparently Awesome chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
Man, it would be so much easier if I could review from my phone. I read this a while ago and put it on my bookmarks, an now my bookmarks are filled with a buch of fanfictions. 1010, so I have to review and favorite these.

I love this story! Breakeven is my favorite song on the Script album. I felt so bad for Sam. I think when i first read it, it made me cry. It was a while ago when I read it, but I just reread, and I almost cried, so chances are, I did. Great job, cause I'm not really a crier.
deviocity chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
poor sam. she's lucky to have two best friends to turn to.

great writing. great description of Sam's pain. i loved how Sam sought out Freddie for comfort. And i never thought i'd see Freddie snap at Carly, esp to defend Sam.
KeyLimePie14 chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Aw. D:

Cute one shot though.

Great job!
emptyblankpoof chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
I finally decided to give Seddie (or pre-Seddie as is the case here) a chance and I read this one first. I LOVED it. It made me sad, I admit, but the whole aspect of it was just magnificent.
nevershoutbribri chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
Ugh. Stupid fanfiction wouldn't let me log in yesterday. :P

So, yeah.

I love this! :D

It's amazing.

I also love the quotes / song lyrics.

Favorited. 3
PenguinSecrets chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
When I read this fic I was listening to "A Heart to Hold You" by keane and it wasnt until after i read it, I relized how much it went with the story. Here are the lyrics:

When you're lonely and sad

If you think of the times we had

Just the thought

Will bring you back to me

Seen you staring in to space

Shadow falling across your face

But it won't take long to get to you

Whatever you do

And if your heart should melt away

Won't matter, I'll find you anyway

Until you look and find a love who doubles

As someone who'll understand your troubles

When you're tumbling down

Cast an eye back to our old town

And a heart to hold you won't be far

Wherever you are

And if your heart should melt away

Won't matter, I'll find you anyway

Until you look and find a love who doubles

As someone who'll understand your troubles

Fabled Diamond chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
I'm currently trying to read most of what you've written.

It doesn't require much effort because I'm already addicted to your writing.