Reviews for Day in Soul Society with Naruto
Ace7655 chapter 21 . 3/16
... Epic. It would have proved more interesting had Nanao somehow been involved, and he had to choose. I mean, in all honesty? I don't really approve of the pairing. Rangiku x Naruto. Thought Nanao was kinda cuter. It's kinda comical imagining two teenagers (Dunno if Nanao can be considered a teenager. ... Teenager and woman. Huh.) acting like a old married couple. It's your story, wish it was continued. Btw, THANK GOD! I never liked Ryo. If she was the final pairing, via your choices, I kinda would done the thing I did when Naruto ended. Smash my head against a wall. Regardless. I had a fun ride. Good story. Few grammar mistakes, and you made everything feel right. Anyway. CYA! I gotta go annoy my sister. :3
Ace7655 chapter 5 . 3/15
... I have not been this entertained with a fanfiction in quite a few months. Amazing. I mean truly. Amazing. Wish this was continued. But as my old man's told me repeatedly, "That's life."
Batman78 chapter 21 . 9/12/2014
Kinda upset that naruto and ryo broke up and haven't gotten back together.
winddemon199 chapter 20 . 4/27/2014
I don't even like naruto x Rangiku she kinda slutty and Naruto's not even interested in large breasts the original or this fanfic version I did enjoy the rare naruto x Nanao pairing but i wish someone would do a naruto x Yachiru or mashiro pairing
Googlemo chapter 21 . 2/2/2014
and another story abruptly ended... WTF
Googlemo chapter 20 . 2/2/2014
AT LAST RANGIKU
Googlemo chapter 19 . 2/2/2014
I still can't beliebe you involved RYO of all women in Bleach with Naruto, she is common, ugly, stuck up bitch... You could have created some nice OC but nooo. you used something repulsive...
Googlemo chapter 10 . 2/2/2014
GIVE ME RANGIKU!
Googlemo chapter 5 . 2/2/2014
I WANNA NARUxRANGIKU! NaruNanao is seriously losy pairing. THEY DON'T go together AT ALL! Its like water and oil, NOTHING in comon!
GIVE ME MATSUMOTO!
Darkness and Snow chapter 21 . 1/14/2014
Sad that this is no update :(
Grz chapter 21 . 5/27/2013
cool story, please continue.

p.s. I agree about the manga when Rukia disappears.
shahnazam chapter 21 . 3/27/2013
Amazing story
UpDownAndAllAround chapter 21 . 2/23/2013
OSM, KEEP WRITING!
ArkAngel1179 chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
lol I would like to apologize for what I said earlier! I did not realize this story was not complete. I'm so sorry!
ArkAngel1179 chapter 21 . 10/20/2012
Throughout the story I found very little mistakes, good grammar, and almost no plot holes. The story itself was a refresher from the mainstream of fanfiction that I will typically engage myself in, it was nice among other things. However the ending seemed incomplete and almost thrown together. The ending left me dissatisfied as to how this phenomenal story probably would have been, given enough time.
What really frustrated me was that you seemed to have a nasty habit of forgetting characters that would essentially be lingering in memory or in another area from the main character.
On another note I believe that the story could have gotten substantially better if you had decided to start with Naruto's birth and possibly gone onto the story from there. My idea and yours are different, but either way is fine.
Lastly, when Naruto seems to "choose" one of the three girls to save from death. Did I say three? No their were only two by the ending. I obviously missed something.
This is where I became irritated at the end... It wasn't clear if he "chose" Rangiku. There was no epilogue to wrap this story up. So we cannot, I repeat cannot fathom as to who he chooses. If anything you made it seem like Naruto picked Rangiku. However we don't know this for sure because I repeat there is no epilogue!
Overall the story is a clean read that holds many aspects from Naruto that make this story all the more desirable. If I had to choose a story that had Naruto and Bleach cross-over I would most definitely choose this story right here.
You did a fine job keep it up!