Reviews for Day in Soul Society with Naruto
draco7347 chapter 21 . 11/26/2015
really love this story cant ewait for new chaqpters
Berlioz Chaos Lord of Khorne chapter 21 . 3/16/2015
... Epic. It would have proved more interesting had Nanao somehow been involved, and he had to choose. I mean, in all honesty? I don't really approve of the pairing. Rangiku x Naruto. Thought Nanao was kinda cuter. It's kinda comical imagining two teenagers (Dunno if Nanao can be considered a teenager. ... Teenager and woman. Huh.) acting like a old married couple. It's your story, wish it was continued. Btw, THANK GOD! I never liked Ryo. If she was the final pairing, via your choices, I kinda would done the thing I did when Naruto ended. Smash my head against a wall. Regardless. I had a fun ride. Good story. Few grammar mistakes, and you made everything feel right. Anyway. CYA! I gotta go annoy my sister. :3
Berlioz Chaos Lord of Khorne chapter 5 . 3/15/2015
... I have not been this entertained with a fanfiction in quite a few months. Amazing. I mean truly. Amazing. Wish this was continued. But as my old man's told me repeatedly, "That's life."
AizenTheGoat chapter 21 . 9/12/2014
Kinda upset that naruto and ryo broke up and haven't gotten back together.
winddemon199 chapter 20 . 4/27/2014
I don't even like naruto x Rangiku she kinda slutty and Naruto's not even interested in large breasts the original or this fanfic version I did enjoy the rare naruto x Nanao pairing but i wish someone would do a naruto x Yachiru or mashiro pairing
Googlemo chapter 21 . 2/2/2014
and another story abruptly ended... WTF
Googlemo chapter 20 . 2/2/2014
AT LAST RANGIKU
Googlemo chapter 19 . 2/2/2014
I still can't beliebe you involved RYO of all women in Bleach with Naruto, she is common, ugly, stuck up bitch... You could have created some nice OC but nooo. you used something repulsive...
Googlemo chapter 10 . 2/2/2014
GIVE ME RANGIKU!
Googlemo chapter 5 . 2/2/2014
I WANNA NARUxRANGIKU! NaruNanao is seriously losy pairing. THEY DON'T go together AT ALL! Its like water and oil, NOTHING in comon!
GIVE ME MATSUMOTO!
Darkness and Snow chapter 21 . 1/14/2014
Sad that this is no update :(
Grz chapter 21 . 5/27/2013
cool story, please continue.

p.s. I agree about the manga when Rukia disappears.
shahnazam chapter 21 . 3/27/2013
Amazing story
UpDownAndAllAround chapter 21 . 2/23/2013
OSM, KEEP WRITING!
ArkAngel1179 chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
lol I would like to apologize for what I said earlier! I did not realize this story was not complete. I'm so sorry!