Reviews for Hockey, or, Couch Snuggles
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
How sweet...a sleepy co-Winchester! DeansBabyBird x
nwspaprtaxis chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Aw! Too Sweet!
sholot chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
how cute. dean needs some comfort and sammy's willing to provide. love these brothers.

great job, thanks for sharing!
TheKritty chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
*SQUEE*

.Cute.

I LOVE this! I think I'm dying from cuteness...omg.

(Erm...I wanted to jump in and beeing on that 'crowded couch' *smirks*).

Really. Love that!

Kritty
marinawings chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
aw! this is so sweet. there's nothin' in the world like some brotherly love. or some winchesters. and sick, sleepy dean... heck, i'd give him a hug. ;)
bhoney chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
Aw, very sweet. Especially this: "The couch is crowded. Sam doesn't get up."
Dream Painter chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Aw... poor Dean.
Ingu chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
One word: Aw! :D
Liafrombrazil chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Smartly played, girl! I love to see the guys through your eyes. And Dean sick and feverish, twitching, sniffling and mumbling. And Sam staying there, taking care of him, not getting up. That was such a great image!
NC Girl chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
haha- I can't tell you how close to home this one hit! If you replace a fevered Dean with an exhausted me and Sam with my husband (just for a brief moment while I make my point... then put them right back!) and you've got a good snapshot of my evening as we watch the Stanley Cup playoffs (GO CAINES! or rather "Come back, Caines!")

This is a fun, time-lapsed view of a laid-back evening for a couple of hard working brothers as they honor the long-standing tradition of brotherly bonding over a sports event and junk food. I love the fact that it could have taken place when the boys were kids, teenagers, or the adults that they are. (Well, with the exception of the beer reference, maybe.)
Twinchy chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Really sweet couch snuggling, Mad Server. Oh, to have those family moments again. *sigh*

Lovely, how Dean's state of awareness deteriorated while, at the same time, he occupied more and more of the sofa. Not that Sammy seemed to mind too much...
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Aw, so cute!
Mahtalie chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Aw :) Lovely! I lovelovelove sick, sle'0epy Dean. And Sam, gentle, caring Sam... *sigh* I am content
Orange Autumn chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Adorable! Loved this muchly! :D Huggles for the boys!
InSecret chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
I just. I WANT. You know? You rock my socks.