Reviews for Talking to Air
Dove chapter 1 . 6/3
He Fell, didn't he? Because he reset time and saved Sam, Heaven cast him out. I guess that since Dean was still alive, Castiel could've just healed him(you did say that if Sam was dead/dying, Cas would be forced to leave him, while he could help Dean) and Sam would still be dead. Either out of loyalty to Dean or out of genuine concern for Sam, he saved both. Great story; powerful last lines!
Jest'lyn Tal chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Absolutely lovely. Like a lot of your reviewers - I really do like how you've got Castiel acting a bit more otherworldly than we've seen on the show. It gives a gravity and reality (can that apply when talking about a fan fic about a tv show? ;)) to the fict that really works to set up the end. I'll admit - I'd LOVE to see what happens next. I mean, assuming what happens next. I mean - will Dean ever notice that Cas is gone? Are we saying his memory has been stripped of him? Will that sacrifice ever get known?
I understand leaving it as is with no follow up- it's a beautiful little perfect circle of tragedy. But... :)
Esher chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
I like how you've captured the seeming arbitrary nature of the angels' interactions. How difficult it is to tell what their plan is. Good story!
Lillz chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
awesome fic :) i like the fact that our Angel is Castiel, not the Cas we come to know and like- all remote and powerful and untouched, almost uncaring, until right at the end there...
LaPotatoFairy chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Did he just save them and then fall? Oh my gosh.
Great story, I love it!
forestwife chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Absolutely amazing. The last line gave me goosebumps.
HeyI'mTalkingToYou chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Wow. Awesome, awesome story. I love Dean and Castiel's interactions. Dean's always so audacious, asking more than he probably should from an angel of the lord, and Castiel's development is shown so artfully, even if we only see flashes of it. Thanks for a great read.
HowlynMad chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Castiel is just as I picture him here (I think they went a little too human with him on the show though I understand why they did it) you have him powerful and unapologetic... until the ending. Perfect.
ariex04 chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
I like this story a lot, especially the last scene. You did a really great job with it.
Kate chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Beautiful story. ~Hearts~
Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
I've been obsessively reading your Supernatural fics all afternoon. Usually I'm the lurking type, not too big on commenting (to my eternal shame), but after this one, seriously - how could I not comment? The last line actually brought tears to my eyes, which is something that pretty much never happens to me with fanfiction. Amazingly written. Perfect characterization, perfect everything. Just beautiful.
Erurawien chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Ah man, you're making me feel emotions. Now if only I could figure out what they are... Happy? Sad? Sam and Dean are alive, but...Cas! Those last two scenes, that last line; the whole fic!

Amazing job!
SilverHowler chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
I'm just... wow. This was so intense, a great story with an amazingly powerful ending. The last line really put the diamond on the gold ring, really beautiful and sad. Great work!
1shot chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
I enjoyed this one!
Spiffy chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Oh. OH. That was all kinds of good, even the kind that has some painful mixed in. You have one of the best takes on Castiel I've ever read.